Horror Movie "Other Mommy" trailer.

That trailer was way too good for them to go out like that.
Nah the trailer told you exactly what it was gonna be.. like I said the whole going through the door window was comedy but it said we are troll 2 bad.. in fact troll 2 is so bad it’s good.. but this movie look like it was gonna be a generic suckfest.. didn’t see it yet and I wasn’t in a rush to see it, now that the reviews are out I’m definitely putting it in the backburner maybe won’t watch
 
Nah the trailer told you exactly what it was gonna be.. like I said the whole going through the door window was comedy but it said we are troll 2 bad.. in fact troll 2 is so bad it’s good.. but this movie look like it was gonna be a generic suckfest.. didn’t see it yet and I wasn’t in a rush to see it, now that the reviews are out I’m definitely putting it in the backburner maybe won’t watch

people who have actually seen it? say the movie is a complete bait and switch.

And that trailer was dope that was damn near unanimous

I may still see it but I don't know if I am going to dedicate time like I was orginally.

I REALLY like that actress.
 
Back
Top