Hoopz

NickDigginz

Potential Star
Registered
Did the full, uneditted sex tape ever hit the streets? Or am i late?
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/2009/05/11/hoopz-sex-tape-surfaces-video/
nikki_hoopz.jpg

Larrikin

Star
BGOL Investor
People are still worried about this girl. Diznee is basically what everyone wishes Hoopz looked like

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
this chick was flirting WITH ME a few weekends ago...she was there with some straight up handcuffing SIMPS...she has a rep for just looking for everyday regular cats (like myself)...if i see her again out, I may try to take it home...

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
this chick was flirting WITH ME a few weekends ago...she was there with some straight up handcuffing SIMPS...she has a rep for just looking for everyday regular cats (like myself)...if i see her again out, I may try to take it home...

:lol::lol:

Why you edited it nigga, i saw where you said "I was flirting with this chick" then you changed it :lol::lol: That bitch wasnt flirtin wit yo ass

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol:

Why you edited it nigga, i saw where you said "I was flirting with this chick" then you changed it :lol::lol: That bitch wasnt flirtin wit yo ass

:lol::lol::lol:

I keep forgetting i'm on BGOL - but not every dude on here is lame/broke/fat/ugly/gay...I know it's beyond most of yall cats grasp, but some of us are actually attractive to the opposite sex...

but if you wanna know, we made eye contact about 7-8 times across the dance floor (her first), then later on when she walked by me i said "whassup", she was like "whassup" back and that was it...

hell i didn't even touch her, but what happened happened...but hey, I'm making all this up :rolleyes:

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered

I keep forgetting i'm on BGOL - but not every dude on here is lame/broke/fat/ugly/gay...I know it's beyond most of yall cats grasp, but some of us are actually attractive to the opposite sex...

but if you wanna know, we made eye contact about 7-8 times across the dance floor (her first), then later on when she walked by me i said "whassup", she was like "whassup" back and that was it...

hell i didn't even touch her, but what happened happened...but hey, I'm making all this up :rolleyes:

YOU CALL THAT FLIRTING :hmm: im thinkin you had a conversation with the bitch or something.

2aez0uw.png

O.Red

Star
Registered

Um....

That's not flirting...

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered

Um....

That's not flirting...

- wow. so you and ANOTHER MAN lock eyes 7-8 times in the club, then say WHASSUP to each other when yall finally pass by.

nothing strange about that at all huh. just a normal everyday interaction with a fellow human being right. :hmm:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
You should have just said we made eye contact a few times, you talkin like you had a chance of fuckin her. :hmm:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

do yall dudes know the difference between FLIRTING and HOLLERING at a chick!!? yall dudes have never flirted w/a chick WHILE you were with your woman?

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered

in that case i flirted with her too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StateSide

Star
Registered
Although I figured it hadn't dropped, I clicked anyway and was surprised to find this thread so entertaining.

:lol: @ the flirting battle.

O.Red

Star
Registered
- wow. so you and ANOTHER MAN lock eyes 7-8 times in the club, then say WHASSUP to each other when yall finally pass by.

nothing strange about that at all huh. just a normal everyday interaction with a fellow human being right. :hmm:

I hear you but it's still not flirting :lol:

You were at the flirting door and just stuck your head in.

You were flirting with flirting :lol:

J-BOOGIE

Star
Registered
LOL @ bragging rights over eye contact, ummm...

Well...

Anyway, I'd like to slide my uneditted dick up her fine slick ass! Her sister huh? Ole girl is supa-tight too! Seems as if Niggas and Whops make lovely chirren I guess...

xDSC08248.jpg

^^^YUMMM!!! LUNCH!

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL @ bragging rights over eye contact, ummm...

Well...

Anyway, I'd like to slide my uneditted dick up her fine slick ass! Her sister huh? Ole girl is supa-tight too! Seems as if Niggas and Whops make lovely chirren I guess...

xDSC08248.jpg

^^^YUMMM!!! LUNCH!

RIGHT ON BRUH!!!!:yes:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
- nigga i didn't say i HOLLERED at the chick, besides she was with TWO dudes...It ain't THAT serious...

Uhhh, she's a minor celebrity. She probably figured you recognized her and she acknowledged it. Probably does that 30 times a day. :rolleyes: