Homewreckers: Pass or Smash - Can a Bad Babe have TOO MUCH Titty? (DAMN!!! Her Cups Runneth Ova 4 REAL!)

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
tumblr_oy4394hCvc1v3fu1wo1_1280.jpg

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember fucking with a yella chick that had a body like this...like enormous size HH titties, no ass, no hips, no stomach.

Them fucking titties was so big she ain’t have no feeling around the nipple...like the first time we was fucking around, I had them glorious titties out having the time of my life and she was like you know I can’t feel anything around my nipples. So I was like damn, the fuck am I doing wrong when she can’t feel me with them big ass Areolas in my mouth?

So I am like there ain’t no way you don’t feel me these titties, she holla bite em as hard as you can. So I give em a gentle but aggressive bite, she lookin at me like “that’s all you got nigga?” So I bite harder and harder and harder till I was like yeah...this broad titties so fucking big she ain’t got no nerve endings :lol:.

Man she was fun...she eventually had to get a reduction and my young ignorant ass bounced soon after...shit just wasn’t the same.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TITTY SIZE THEOREM

If

Waistline = 1/2 to 2/3 of Titty measurement (cup size, not back spread...)

and

Ass measurement = 2/3 to 1/1 of Titty measurement

then

there is no size too big (Desire = ∞)