Homewreckers: Pass or Hulk Smash (These Bad Women Too THICK For You?)

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah that broad shaped like that for real. Seen her out at a lounge here in Atlanta and the airport. She has a funny ass shape.
Nigga stop lying her body is different shapes in all those pics not to mention she’s famous for being the internet photoshop queen google raychiel goofy ass and see what you find she even has a vlad interview a few years back an she looks nothing like that but for the sake of your stupidity “Damn dawg she thick” lmao foh

:lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Bookmark 3:48

Last edited:

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga stop lying her body is different shapes in all those pics not to mention she’s famous for being the internet photoshop queen google raychiel goofy ass and see what you find she even has a vlad interview a few years back an she looks nothing like that but for the sake of your stupidity “Damn dawg she thick” lmao foh

I hate that dudes fall for her bullshit. as for dude that saw her in person maybe she got surgery?
anyway, she is crazy and wack

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You’re right, I’m don’t trust or want to see anything from her. Her photoshop skills are horrible and she doesn’t even look human.:smh:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re right, I’m don’t trust or want to see anything from her. Her photoshop skills are horrible and she doesn’t even look human.:smh:
that's the crazy part though her Photoshop skills are very booty, bitch even looks like a alien sometimes but you know these thirsty Nukkas "That ass Fat" and they fall for it

:smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
R38umS.jpg

e40atl

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

I never said I liked the ugly ass chick. I said she had a funny ass shape in person as well as in her pictures. I dont know anything about her photoshop or neither do I care. I'm going off of what I have seen and each time she had a funny ass shape.