playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
MEAXQW2_o.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@jack walsh13

Cuzzo I had to take a quadruple take she looked so familiar. Storytime edited to protect the guilty.

Working at another office they sent me there cause I was the youngest inexperienced it was inconvenient location. So get there the head secretary who is like Russian runs the whole spot. Boss is almost never there. I get there only black kid mad tall skinny. But I'm respectful and polite. She notices right away. So she adopts me. But has me WORKING. the whole office scared of her. She knows my commute is messed up so I end up getting to stay late so I can come in later. Which means I'm alone with her alot setting up next day. We get mad cool. Her accent crazy sexy. She keep saying I need girlfriend all the time. Rubbing my shoulders calling me virgin! Remember this back in the days. And I'm dumb not noticing she grooming me. Now she telling me how she like island men. We are nice. And "big". I'm still shook. But one day she like you need girl. You need girl don't you like girl? I'm like of course, kinda pissed at this point. She like I don't believe you. You like pussy? You know good pussy? I'm like wtf? She like you don't know. You don't know I teach you. Wtf? So awhile later this woman stands next me and is like smell this and puts her two fingers under my nose. I was like WTF?!!! but I don't want to freak out. She says you like? That's good pussy. Yo cuzzo I froze. She rubs it on my little mustache! Yo!!Yo!!! You like? Cleaning crew walks in this b*tch is like... little Playa is such a baby I told him need girlfriend not stay here with old ladies right? I'm smelling pussy the whole time cause she rubbing her hand all over my face squeezing my cheeks. Cleaning lady laughing like YOU RIGHT! He needs to go make some babies, he lucky I'm old. I'm gonna bring my niece from Ecuador for him to marry (ANOTHER STORY BRO!) I'm like WTF? She rubbing her pussy juice on my little beard. She TELLS her I'm going to show him how to work p*ssy not computer. Cleaning lady walks out saying you should! She leaves. Boss sits on my desk, dips her two fingers back in moans and puts it in my mouth. She says Good? Can't lie. It was. Had to eat that but i got a free cab ride home. Messed up part? I got called back like the next day or so. Didn't even get to really hit. Just nasty office hijinks all day. Finger pop, Hand job, fingering her ass, a super quickie from the back. She taught me though, lol. Cause any meeting I saw her after? Super professional like nothing happened. Only thing? She always had those fingers wet and ready telling everyone she trained me and would squeeze my face I swear I could smell it. Nasty ass.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13

Cuzzo I had to take a quadruple take she looked so familiar. Storytime edited to protect the guilty.

Working at another office they sent me there cause I was the youngest inexperienced it was inconvenient location. So get there the head secretary who is like Russian runs the whole spot. Boss is almost never there. I get there only black kid mad tall skinny. But I'm respectful and polite. She notices right away. So she adopts me. But has me WORKING. the whole office scared of her. She knows my commute is messed up so I end up getting to stay late so I can come in later. Which means I'm alone with her alot setting up next day. We get mad cool. Her accent crazy sexy. She keep saying I need girlfriend all the time. Rubbing my shoulders calling me virgin! Remember this back in the days. And I'm dumb not noticing she grooming me. Now she telling me how she like island men. We are nice. And "big". I'm still shook. But one day she like you need girl. You need girl don't you like girl? I'm like of course, kinda pissed at this point. She like I don't believe you. You like pussy? You know good pussy? I'm like wtf? She like you don't know. You don't know I teach you. Wtf? So awhile later this woman stands next me and is like smell this and puts her two fingers under my nose. I was like WTF?!!! but I don't want to freak out. She says you like? That's good pussy. Yo cuzzo I froze. She rubs it on my little mustache! Yo!!Yo!!! You like? Cleaning crew walks in this b*tch is like... little Playa is such a baby I told him need girlfriend not stay here with old ladies right? I'm smelling pussy the whole time cause she rubbing her hand all over my face squeezing my cheeks. Cleaning lady laughing like YOU RIGHT! He needs to go make some babies, he lucky I'm old. I'm gonna bring my niece from Ecuador for him to marry (ANOTHER STORY BRO!) I'm like WTF? She rubbing her pussy juice on my little beard. She TELLS her I'm going to show him how to work p*ssy not computer. Cleaning lady walks out saying you should! She leaves. Boss sits on my desk, dips her two fingers back in moans and puts it in my mouth. She says Good? Can't lie. It was. Had to eat that but i got a free cab ride home. Messed up part? I got called back like the next day or so. Didn't even get to really hit. Just nasty office hijinks all day. Finger pop, Hand job, fingering her ass, a super quickie from the back. She taught me though, lol. Cause any meeting I saw her after? Super professional like nothing happened. Only thing? She always had those fingers wet and ready telling everyone she trained me and would squeeze my face I swear I could smell it. Nasty ass.
Now you tell me our God isn't an awesome God cuzzo!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

rwmDvB.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These fuckin bitches know what they be doin cuzzo. :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not to make it serious
but I remember I NEVER told that story. I was real embarrassed. Being young and kinda having an older woman non black kinda dominate me messed with me. I finally told a brother who was my mentor. He high five laughed and would put his finger in my face and say the Russian word that chick would say. Then much later he was serious and apologized I was confused. He said you know I shouldn't have done that. I was like what? He said if his daughter had told him the same story he would have caught a charge. He said she messed with a u in bad way. Because you would have done anything she asked without questions right? He was right. He told me could have set me at the office to take the fall. Or made someone jealous and you up fired or in jail or worse. That blew my mind. He was like you gotta always control yourself as a black man period. Especially in a business. You don't shit where you eat. A scorned woman is dangerous enough but one who can effect your money and freedom? And funny thing there was a big money thing at that location, and she caught minimal heat. But the light skin brother who had just transferred there did. I ain't saying it's connected I'm just saying. She still tasted delicious though.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not to make it serious
but I remember I NEVER told that story. I was real embarrassed. Being young and kinda having an older woman non black kinda dominate me messed with me. I finally told a brother who was my mentor. He high five laughed and would put his finger in my face and say the Russian word that chick would say. Then much later he was serious and apologized I was confused. He said you know I shouldn't have done that. I was like what? He said if his daughter had told him the same story he would have caught a charge. He said she messed with a u in bad way. Because you would have done anything she asked without questions right? He was right. He told me could have set me at the office to take the fall. Or made someone jealous and you up fired or in jail or worse. That blew my mind. He was like you gotta always control yourself as a black man period. Especially in a business. You don't shit where you eat. A scorned woman is dangerous enough but one who can effect your money and freedom? And funny thing there was a big money thing at that location, and she caught minimal heat. But the light skin brother who had just transferred there did. I ain't saying it's connected I'm just saying. She still tasted delicious though.
He was right. The bottom line though is pussy is the most powerful drug on the planet. Once we admit that fact and not fight the truth to that statement...........we can successfully make moves around it to keep us out of extreme trouble. All while picking your spots to dabble in some side pussy of course. :yes:

yGUlwS.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He was right. The bottom line though is pussy is the most powerful drug on the planet. Once we admit that fact and not fight the truth to that statement...........we can successfully make moves around it to keep us out of extreme trouble. All while picking your spots to dabble in some side pussy of course. :yes:

Post of the morning.

the thing is cuzzo

WHO is teaching these young boys that?

they either killing themselves, each other or confused about their sexuality cause they DON'T KNOW THAT.

and it aint really all their fault.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Post of the morning.

the thing is cuzzo

WHO is teaching these young boys that?

they either killing themselves, each other or confused about their sexuality cause they DON'T KNOW THAT.

and it aint really all their fault.
Or killing the bitches cause shit don't go their way. They doin that stupid shit too. Bunch a fuckin weirdos nowadays. :smh:

4ymqng.jpg