* Home > News > 50 Cent’s Next Mixtape May Be His Last 50 Cent’s Next Mixtape Ma

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10225/title.50-cents-next-mixtape-may-be-his-last

Although Queens rapper 50 Cent has built a tremendous amount of hype through his mixtapes releases he plans on no longer releasing them once his next mixtape is released.

In an interview with Vibe Magazine 50 Cent revealed why he plans on retiring from the mixtape market.

“Portions of my next mixtape was already recorded before the release of Before I Self Destruct but I didn't wanna release it so close to the actual album that people would make comparisons between the material because they are both up to standard," 50 Cent told Vibe. "I felt that my core [fan base] that really enjoys the aggressive content may enjoy the mixtape and try to compare it. I know hands down the album is better, but I just didn't wanna release it at that point. After that, I won't offer any mixtape material."

Aside from releasing his studio album Before I Self Destruct 50 Cent also released two mixtapes this year, War Angel and Forever King.

There is still no word yet on when his next and last mixtape will be released.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
he's stupid, unless he plans on releasing the mixtape material as his albums from now on, the mixtapes were all he had left as far as music credibility goes.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
he's stupid, unless he plans on releasing the mixtape material as his albums from now on, the mixtapes were all he had left as far as music credibility goes.

I think he needs to shut the fuck up, break a modest break and realize aren't everything, re up his game, start touring and work on his smash album as an independent.

If he can re up his "unit" and leave folks guessing what's his next move, that's budding hype on its own.

FOR HIS SAKE, DETOX BETTER BE COMING OUT SOON. BECAUSE HE NEEDS A BOMB ASS DRE BEAT FOR A HIT

Last edited: