Holy!! Mother of all Africa OMG!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Yesterday I decided to go and take a walk in the park near my home. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around; and there in almighty infinite glory, was such a creature as this below. Tall, perhaps 5'11 or 6', with natural hair. I tried to make eye contact, but she gave me a cold stare, put a bag in a trash can, turned aound and walked away. Wide hips on a narrow waist, big booty cheeks alternately flopping back and forth, she disappeared behind a little gazebo that was perched on a little hill. Naturally I had to follow and see some more... I did this by going in the other direction. Soon enough, the likely cause of my failure to interest her manifested itself, as sitting there with her at their picnic bench was a little cac man and their little half-cac daughter...FUCK!?!?!

Not that I could have done anything even if she had been more friendly, since, as I have shared here, I have my own bullshit issues going on at home.

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Yesterday I decided to go and take a walk in the park near my home. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around; and there in almighty infinite glory, was such a creature as this below. Tall, perhaps 5'11 or 6', with natural hair. I tried to make eye contact, but she gave me a cold stare, put a bag in a trash can, turned aound and walked away. Wide hips on a narrow waist, big booty cheeks alternately flopping back and forth, she disappeared behind a little gazebo that was perched on a little hill. Naturally I had to follow and see some more... I did this by going in the other direction. Soon enough, the likely cause of my failure to interest her manifested itself, as sitting there with her at their picnic bench was a little cac man and their little half-cac daughter...FUCK!?!?!

Not that I could have done anything even if she had been more friendly, since, as I have shared here, I have my own bullshit issues going on at home.

Stop sleeping with Dr. Truth and being his bottom on the low and come on out of the closet and tell the her about your downlow moisht lifestyle. Sure she'll divorce you and you will be back livin in a mudhut picking flies out of your fish and maggots out of your rice ( :puke: ), but she will at leasht know the trooft about you. The african diety god Oguun cant save you... Nz-nigga.

Last edited:

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered

LMAO my g’ pops live around the corner from there that’s the roots and heritage parade. K State “twerk” team probably right behind them