Hollywood Legal: Zachery Ty Bryan of 'Home Improvement' arrested, accused of trying to strangle girlfriend Update: Bitcoin empire?!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's still Fuck Tim Allen too.....

Mfkr was/is a thief, ex-con thay caught a lucky break, but now acts like he's some old money snob

Yup yup

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Patricia Richardson has no interest in Home Improvement reboot: 'I'm not involved in any series with Jill'​

"I mean, Zach is now a felon."
By
Jessica Wang

Published on March 29, 2024

Patricia Richardson is putting a wrench in Tim Allen's plans for a potential Home Improvement reboot.

Richardson, who played Allen's onscreen wife Jill in the 1990s sitcom, said she was never approached about a possible reunion despite Allen's previous comments about how the entire cast was on board — but to be frank, she would not be interested.

"It was so weird, I would hear he was coming out publicly and saying this stuff about everyone was on board to do a Home Improvement reunion, but he never asked me and he never asked Jonathan [Taylor Thomas]," Richardson said on Thursday's episode of the Back to the Best podcast.

"I called Jonathan one day and said, 'Has he asked you about this? He went, 'No.' So why is he saying everyone is on board when he hasn’t talked to you or me?" Richardson added, noting that she was quick to set the record straight regarding a script that had been circulating on the internet in reference to her character Jill.

PATRICIA RICHARDSON and TIM ALLEN in HOME IMPROVEMENT

Patricia Richardson and Tim Allen on 'Home Improvement'.
ABC PHOTO ARCHIVES/DISNEY GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT VIA GETTY

"I wrote a big thing on Twitter and said I'm not involved in any series with Jill and I've also never even been asked to do another Home Improvement reunion thing, but I would not want to," she said.

Richard cited the legal troubles of onscreen son Zachery Ty Bryan — who has been arrested on charges related to domestic violence and a DUI — and the passing of Earl Hindman, who played beloved neighbor Wilson, among other roadblocks.

"I mean, Zach is now a felon," she said. "Taran [Noah Smith] hasn’t acted since he left the show; he's not an actor anymore. And Jonathan's not really interested in acting. He wants to direct and write. And we don’t have Wilson."

HOME IMPROVEMENT, from left: Tim Allen, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (wearing cap), Zachery Ty Bryan, Patricia Richardson, Taran Noah Smith,

Tim Allen, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Zachery Ty Bryan, Patricia Richardson, and Taran Noah Smith on 'Home Improvement'.
BOB D'AMICO/TOUCHSTONE TELEVISION / COURTESY: EVERETT

Home Improvement followed Allen's Tim Taylor, host of the home improvement show "Tool Time," and life with wife Jill and their three boys Brad (Bryan), Randy (Thomas) and Mark (Smith). It ran for eight seasons on ABC. Allen spoke about the possibility of a reunion in 2023, telling The Messenger that he was still in contact with his onscreen sons and they'd often talk about a spin off.

"One of the conversations we've had recently is how weird it would be if Home Improvement would be about the kids' kids," Allen said. "Like if all of them had children, and I'm a grandparent. Home Re-Improvement or something like that. It's come up."

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Patricia Richardson has no interest in Home Improvement reboot: 'I'm not involved in any series with Jill'​

"I mean, Zach is now a felon."
By
Jessica Wang

Published on March 29, 2024

Patricia Richardson is putting a wrench in Tim Allen's plans for a potential Home Improvement reboot.

Richardson, who played Allen's onscreen wife Jill in the 1990s sitcom, said she was never approached about a possible reunion despite Allen's previous comments about how the entire cast was on board — but to be frank, she would not be interested.

"It was so weird, I would hear he was coming out publicly and saying this stuff about everyone was on board to do a Home Improvement reunion, but he never asked me and he never asked Jonathan [Taylor Thomas]," Richardson said on Thursday's episode of the Back to the Best podcast.

"I called Jonathan one day and said, 'Has he asked you about this? He went, 'No.' So why is he saying everyone is on board when he hasn’t talked to you or me?" Richardson added, noting that she was quick to set the record straight regarding a script that had been circulating on the internet in reference to her character Jill.

PATRICIA RICHARDSON and TIM ALLEN in HOME IMPROVEMENT

Patricia Richardson and Tim Allen on 'Home Improvement'.
ABC PHOTO ARCHIVES/DISNEY GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT VIA GETTY

"I wrote a big thing on Twitter and said I'm not involved in any series with Jill and I've also never even been asked to do another Home Improvement reunion thing, but I would not want to," she said.

Richard cited the legal troubles of onscreen son Zachery Ty Bryan — who has been arrested on charges related to domestic violence and a DUI — and the passing of Earl Hindman, who played beloved neighbor Wilson, among other roadblocks.

"I mean, Zach is now a felon," she said. "Taran [Noah Smith] hasn’t acted since he left the show; he's not an actor anymore. And Jonathan's not really interested in acting. He wants to direct and write. And we don’t have Wilson."

HOME IMPROVEMENT, from left: Tim Allen, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (wearing cap), Zachery Ty Bryan, Patricia Richardson, Taran Noah Smith,

Tim Allen, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Zachery Ty Bryan, Patricia Richardson, and Taran Noah Smith on 'Home Improvement'.
BOB D'AMICO/TOUCHSTONE TELEVISION / COURTESY: EVERETT

Home Improvement followed Allen's Tim Taylor, host of the home improvement show "Tool Time," and life with wife Jill and their three boys Brad (Bryan), Randy (Thomas) and Mark (Smith). It ran for eight seasons on ABC. Allen spoke about the possibility of a reunion in 2023, telling The Messenger that he was still in contact with his onscreen sons and they'd often talk about a spin off.

"One of the conversations we've had recently is how weird it would be if Home Improvement would be about the kids' kids," Allen said. "Like if all of them had children, and I'm a grandparent. Home Re-Improvement or something like that. It's come up."

She kept it 100! :lol: