HNIC! Why not make YH Dafirm Diplomat a MOD??!!

Make YH Dafirm Diplomat a Mod

  • Yes

    Votes: 44 42.3%
  • No

    Votes: 60 57.7%

  • Total voters
    104
  • Poll closed .
When I spoke to Moses, I spoke so as he could understand me. Your diagnosis is incorrect. This is not human form I reach you in-- the Lord shall never appear as a CEO or a beggar. This is a new form of revelation for a new age of man.

peace be onto you.

vote 4 the kid!:dance:
 
Infinity.JPG


:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::dance::dance: :dance:
 
you got my vote...but you'd better get a reeeeeal good security detail going...I expect there to be several assassination attempts just on the fact that ur running.......20,000+ poster is gonna get you...if not now...when you get elected...:lol:
 
Last edited:
Nigga please.. youre a clown. But youre young so you have the right to be a clown.. but other than that.. I have no problem with you.... this is just entertainment..

BUT.. them niggas thats swinging from your nuts is REALLY ENTERTAINING!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahah.. its all good playa. It aint that serious up in here... (unless we talking about the State of the Black Union"




ha ha ha...my good man smoke...you always looked out for me...i give it to you...i tried to be humble...but you fucked that right up :lol: but yea, i also held it down there, and there hasn't been a divine clowning ever since...hmm...i wonder why.....thanks smoke!!!!
 
No doubt!! But you gotta feel the vibe this cat giving!! If he a vet reincarnated or if he trying to break a record or what, the shit is sincere what he saying and doing. We the next gen of bgol. A lot of predators is lurking around the corner. A nigga like YH has been putting niggas to a HALT!! If the sisters can get a board, then anythings possible.
The next gen of BGOL. It's hard to believe that the Old Girl has been around for more than a decade. In order for a board to survive as long as this means the board has to remain relevant to the people that come here, constantly refreshing itself but still remain true to its origin. BGOL needs people with dynamic personalities. New bloods coming in with guns blazing and willing to take the possible beat down from vets to gain notoriety and acceptance.

YH can annoy the shit outa me sometimes but he's a down brutha. I aint by no means a vet so my voice don't carry much weight. Let's see how the young blood holds up over time. He should have around 6000 posts before long. Lessee what's what then :cool:
 
I vote a big fat hell no to this Clown, I can't see a damn thing he has done as a member but start a thread every day about SOL.

Just what we need a underground Fag as a moderator. :hmm:

I vote no :smh:
icon13.gif
 
Actually it might be a good thing... look at this way.. this board is FULL of Cub Scouts and he has stepped up to be their fearless leader, Den Mother, Captain Human.

I say go for it.. them lil youngins need to organize...


I vote a big fat hell no to this Clown, I can't see a damn thing he has done as a member but start a thread every day about SOL.

Just what we need a underground Fag as a moderator. :hmm:

I vote no :smh:
icon13.gif
 
damn son....i'll fall back if its that important to you....:lol:

i ain't ask for this. this is the people.

you can have that shit....my title won't change my style.

and when the people speak...

*runs out to blockbuster to rent 'gladiator.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ya man... stay in the trenches like the other cat said. once promoted to mod status, you'll be "blunted," and expected to fall in-line with the "c-o-n spiracy."
 
I vote a big fat hell no to this Clown, I can't see a damn thing he has done as a member but start a thread every day about SOL.

Just what we need a underground Fag as a moderator. :hmm:

I vote no :smh:
icon13.gif

ima keep the hostility down....

all ima say is that i have contributed....adn i have proof. i do actually have posts where i have dropped useful shit.


and nigga i only dropped ONE thread about SOL. the debate thread, so niggas wouldn't argue in main threads anymore.

and i ain't an undercover fag.....what the fuck is wrong with you.....watch that shit, i never said shit to you.
 
Last edited:
Nigga please.. youre a clown. But youre young so you have the right to be a clown.. but other than that.. I have no problem with you.... this is just entertainment..

BUT.. them niggas thats swinging from your nuts is REALLY ENTERTAINING!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahah.. its all good playa. It aint that serious up in here... (unless we talking about the State of the Black Union"

Actually it might be a good thing... look at this way.. this board is FULL of Cub Scouts and he has stepped up to be their fearless leader, Den Mother, Captain Human.

I say go for it.. them lil youngins need to organize...

even through all of that....there still ain't no beef. i respect that....we came off wrong. like i said, i proved myself, and im willing to drop that old shit. any day divine....like i said, i was coming on the board tryna make a name. i been said i was tryna do that. i left it alone, and i feel you should too. i say we drop it.respectfully, with none of that subliminal shit.
 
i understand.....i knew the haters was gon come in the morning...i ain't make the damn thread, remember that. these people did it, and i understand if y'all don't like me. i understand if im too young to be a mod. i said first page that don't make me. but for the life of me, when niggas like steelwill have the fuckin balls to talk shit.....it makes a nigga think....because i think the vote of an ex TRANNY POSTER doesn't count...and i don't give a damn when it was...you still did it nigga.so um, thanks for the negative vote....i could care less.
 
[>'']> -vs- <[''<];3041014 said:
did you get someone to start this thread just so you could reply 100 times and get your post count even higher.

no...damn man....what the fuck...im done replying to dumb shit. for the last time....he started the thread. i don't give a damn. if im a mod. fine. a dude puts his opinion out, and y'all niggas wanna just come in and hate. for what reason, i don't know. i've hardly seen half of y'all before.
 
This is why Obama wont get elected President in 2008. When you ask white people if they
would be willing to vote for a black man, they say "Of course!" But when they get their
hand on the lever to cast their vote, they just cant do it. Same thing here.
Almost everyone in the thread thought this dude would make a good mod and he had their
vote. So why he trailing in the poll?

73otfls.png


Personally I dont care. The only mod I usually deal with is TEN and he cool.
 
red, its just alot of hater man. im mtelling you. you know how i get down in here....im really gave up after past niggas that i got at started responding. and steelwill....i have no words for that nigga...he probably a tranny himself.
 
YH are u sure u wanna face every tranny and ghei post??? if ur a mod u cant put anyone on ignore so ull hafta see it alll..
 
This is why Obama wont get elected President in 2008. When you ask white people if they
would be willing to vote for a black man, they say "Of course!" But when they get their
hand on the lever to cast their vote, they just cant do it. Same thing here.
Almost everyone in the thread thought this dude would make a good mod and he had their
vote. So why he trailing in the poll?

73otfls.png


Personally I dont care. The only mod I usually deal with is TEN and he cool.







:yawn:
 
to be honest i voted no out of spite and jealousy :rolleyes: nah but for real the votes dont matter it's all up to hnic and the other mods
 
:angry:It's a LOT of HATE up in this thread!!! But as soon as a nigga get outta line, who's the first one one the front line? Yh! A white boy or undercover tranny poster act's up who's first to shut em down??!!! YH!! This young gun went up against vets and held his own. Personally dude got cats banned by his influence alone!! He made cats shut there OWN thread down!!!! Put the heat on trashman and he's gone! A lot of niggas coming in here spitting hate, but wont do what this playa did. I hear muthafuckers hollering about post count or donations. His PRESENCE is a donation. When muthafuckers be getting aired out, he's the one you can count on to be on your side. It's a lot of shit he's done for the board, in his short time may I add that a lot of you wouldn't or even have the guts to do. That's why this thread was made. It's no way a disrespect to any parties. I'm just telling it as it is!! The man might never become MOD, but by this thread a lot of cats will know who's one of the realest cats on this board!! A lot of hate gonna come aimed at this comment, but all are real points!! And those with the hate are the one's who's either been ethered, a newbie who hating of his presence or just straight HATERS!! 1
 
:angry:It's a LOT of HATE up in this thread!!! But as soon as a nigga get outta line, who's the first one one the front line? Yh! A white boy or undercover tranny poster act's up who's first to shut em down??!!! YH!! This young gun went up against vets and held his own. Personally dude got cats banned by his influence alone!! He made cats shut there OWN thread down!!!! Put the heat on trashman and he's gone! A lot of niggas coming in here spitting hate, but wont do what this playa did. I hear muthafuckers hollering about post count or donations. His PRESENCE is a donation. When muthafuckers be getting aired out, he's the one you can count on to be on your side. It's a lot of shit he's done for the board, in his short time may I add that a lot of you wouldn't or even have the guts to do. That's why this thread was made. It's no way a disrespect to any parties. I'm just telling it as it is!! The man might never become MOD, but by this thread a lot of cats will know who's one of the realest cats on this board!! A lot of hate gonna come aimed at this comment, but all are real points!! And those with the hate are the one's who's either been ethered, a newbie who hating of his presence or just straight HATERS!! 1
I nominate Mr Bals for YH's campaign manager and Secretary of Clownin if YH gets elected :yes:
 
:angry:It's a LOT of HATE up in this thread!!! But as soon as a nigga get outta line, who's the first one one the front line? Yh! A white boy or undercover tranny poster act's up who's first to shut em down??!!! YH!! This young gun went up against vets and held his own. Personally dude got cats banned by his influence alone!! He made cats shut there OWN thread down!!!! Put the heat on trashman and he's gone! A lot of niggas coming in here spitting hate, but wont do what this playa did. I hear muthafuckers hollering about post count or donations. His PRESENCE is a donation. When muthafuckers be getting aired out, he's the one you can count on to be on your side. It's a lot of shit he's done for the board, in his short time may I add that a lot of you wouldn't or even have the guts to do. That's why this thread was made. It's no way a disrespect to any parties. I'm just telling it as it is!! The man might never become MOD, but by this thread a lot of cats will know who's one of the realest cats on this board!! A lot of hate gonna come aimed at this comment, but all are real points!! And those with the hate are the one's who's either been ethered, a newbie who hating of his presence or just straight HATERS!! 1

damn!!!! a rousing speech!!!!:lol: much respect my nigga, if i can't count on any other guy to keep it real.....i can count on my peoples.....thanks my nigga you alright in my book....
 
:angry:It's a LOT of HATE up in this thread!!! But as soon as a nigga get outta line, who's the first one one the front line? Yh! A white boy or undercover tranny poster act's up who's first to shut em down??!!! YH!! This young gun went up against vets and held his own. Personally dude got cats banned by his influence alone!! He made cats shut there OWN thread down!!!! Put the heat on trashman and he's gone! A lot of niggas coming in here spitting hate, but wont do what this playa did. I hear muthafuckers hollering about post count or donations. His PRESENCE is a donation. When muthafuckers be getting aired out, he's the one you can count on to be on your side. It's a lot of shit he's done for the board, in his short time may I add that a lot of you wouldn't or even have the guts to do. That's why this thread was made. It's no way a disrespect to any parties. I'm just telling it as it is!! The man might never become MOD, but by this thread a lot of cats will know who's one of the realest cats on this board!! A lot of hate gonna come aimed at this comment, but all are real points!! And those with the hate are the one's who's either been ethered, a newbie who hating of his presence or just straight HATERS!! 1
I AM MR. MASTERBAKER AND ''I ENDORSE THIS MESSAGE'':cool:
 
Back
Top