Hnic Why Do Bgol Lite Members Get Access To The Forum!?!??!?!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
what The Fuck Did I Give You 10 Dollars For. Yes I'm Starting Another Thread About This. So Bgol Lite = No Sigs And No Search Function. Are You Fucking Kidding Me!?!?! Nigga What!?!?!?!? They Shouldn't Even Be Allowed To Read The Forum.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: demotion to bgol lite in 4..3..2..

I'm just sayin', why did he act like we needed to donate or we would get shut out of BGOL meanwhile you have new users registering who get access to the same shit we do minus the search function. WTF!?!?!?! I thought he was going to lock out non paying members. Either make this shit free for us all with sigs and all or lock out those who do not pay. There ain't no middle ground here. WTF IS THIS!?!?!!?

Skinnyni99a

Star
Registered
what a snitch ass faggot! why you so concerned cuz niggaz wasnt as dumb as your faggot ass lmao! im glad you paid you fake ass doctor

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
what a snitch ass faggot! why you so concerned cuz niggaz wasnt as dumb as your faggot ass lmao! im glad you paid you fake ass doctor

Shut the fuck up you fake thug, you just want to throw around "Snitch" because you think you're hood. You a suburban ass nigga from Kennesaw. Pussy ass homo thug. It ain't snitchin' if the entire board already knows what the fuck is going on you stupid ass high water pant wearing coon.

SOULSONIC

Star
Registered
h.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
take away FLASHES...all that tranny shit is FLASHES.

but HNIC YOU DID SAY THE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DONATE WILL GET THE AXE NO MATTER WHAT. BUT I STILL SEE NIGGAS WHO ARE NOT BGOL LITE STILL CAN DO THE SAME SHIT OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO WHO DID DONATE.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

but HNIC YOU DID SAY THE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DONATE WILL GET THE AXE NO MATTER WHAT. BUT I STILL SEE NIGGAS WHO ARE NOT BGOL LITE STILL CAN DO THE SAME SHIT OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO WHO DID DONATE.

He won't do it until he gives Blunt a free pass and a Fake Donor Icon.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree!

I think this is a valid point.

I don't even use sig or search functions.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

PREACH!!!!

tranny attacks...
can't access the board for a few hours!!!!

I still see cats with NO DONOR TAGS WITH SIGS AND SHIT...!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS GOOD....:angry::smh::hmm:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
blunt is over with. im not focused on blunt anymore.

now comes the trannys and all the fake screennames when all the mods have to do is IP ban...why won't they do that?

its a unsolved mystery.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It does say "DONATE" not mandatory.

:THAT IS A GOD DAMN LIE. That is NOT what was going around here a few months back. Donating was mandatory if you wanted to stay on here. Now all of a sudden it's back to "Optional". WTF. Bullshit. To top it off we get

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.bgol.us home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.bgol.us forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Shut the fuck up you fake thug, you just want to throw around "Snitch" because you think you're hood. You a suburban ass nigga from Kennesaw. Pussy ass homo thug. It ain't snitchin' if the entire board already knows what the fuck is going on you stupid ass high water pant wearing coon.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The LEGEND KG said:
This clown stay worried about others i tell you. Dr Ruth, sense i clowned and ruined your post you have shifted your faggotry towards everybody now :smh::smh::smh:. First it was about Cunt's lite member, non-donating ass, now everybody that's lite-members...get a life dude, oh, and keep me on ignore with your crazy ass. :smh:

Only a faggot such as yourself is Ok with tranny attacks. Which is why I created this thread. It would cut off all tranny attacks. But bitchmade fuck niggas like you enjoy looking at chicks with dicks. You bitch ass Brian Pumper Stan. Quit acting like I said I was going to put you in ignore when you keep mentioning over and over you're going to put me on your list. DO IT ALREADY YOU DAUGHTER OF A FAGGOT!!

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Lite should be like eating bread and water:

They're forced to have that bright ass theme.

They can only have 10 posts and 10 threads per page (It gets your ad views up HNIC)

50 posts a month, 2 threads a month

no searchin

5 PMs, fuck that 25 BS

NO image posting

NO video posting

MATTER OF FACT, no codes at all, not even smilies

No backup board

No search

No access to member profiles

No post editing

No post deletion

DOUBLE THE ADS

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
LMAO!!!

I was about to say this before HNIC did another one of his routine "rolling down servers"

YALL got GOT!!!!!!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lite should be like eating bread and water:

They're forced to have that bright ass theme.

They can only have 10 posts and 10 threads per page (It gets your ad views up HNIC)

50 posts a month, 2 threads a month

no searchin

5 PMs, fuck that 25 BS

NO image posting

NO video posting

MATTER OF FACT, no codes at all, not even smilies

No backup board

No search

No access to member profiles

No post editing

No post deletion

DOUBLE THE ADS

Exactly.

Rick Ronson

Banned

Hey!

You see this shit ..niggas is clowning you on your own board :eek:

It aint good for bizness when niggas are clowning your paying customers.

What he is basically saying is fuck your rules nigga Im too good to pay
like the rest of these dumb ass niggas who did.

Now other non paying mothafuckas gonna ride with him on that one pimp.

Its a slap in the face.

I laid low....this nigga is dead in your face making threads laughing at you
and all of those who supported you.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no pms....who the fuck they gonna pm??

they should just be guest 1 guest 2 guest 3 ......ect.

no nothing.

matta fact we should have the option on if we want bgol lite niggas posting in a thread we make.

like click no bgol lite or a donors only thread.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i must agree.......................... where is the exclusivity?
shit aint cool............
been thinking the same thing........:smh::smh::smh:

the main board and the music and entertainment section should be for the people that donated!