sb7KWb8d.jpeg
qGDcgd0d.jpeg
Iflb3Pgv.jpeg
ghsx6Kgd.jpeg
Damn....damn...we gonna shave thatt pussy... n its on and popping!! :hellyea:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Check out white hibjib....look at how she's looking at that BJ.... now if thats acting then fuck meryl streep and give that chick an oscar. :giggle:

But if that look is real...this illustrates my point that women and men are more alike than not. Just watch her..not the bj...just look at how she's looking at that.

Thats a straight PERVERT STARE....WE do that when we look at women doing hot sexual shit! That unblinking deep concentration lost in the moment look...

its the SAME LOOK this dude has..

:lol:

Thats why it cracks me up when dudes act like women are these completely different beings who arent supposed to be interested or motivated by the same urges, desires and wants that dudes are...

If there were 10 things that make up males and females....I would say of those 10 things 2 MAYBE 3 things are different (mostly involving physical differences)...and because of that women move and navigate the world in a different way than men.

BUT the other EIGHT THINGS are EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!

So dudes assuming and believing that women should bear the responsibility of sexual protection (not getting pregnant) is just ridiculous.

if man is hardwired to procreate then woman is hardwired to accept a man's seed.

thats look she gave shows it. :yes::yes::yes:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check out white hibjib....look at how she's looking at that BJ.... now if thats acting then fuck meryl streep and give that chick an oscar. :giggle:

But if that look is real...this illustrates my point that women and men are more alike than not. Just watch her..not the bj...just look at how she's looking at that.

Thats a straight PERVERT STARE....WE do that when we look at women doing hot sexual shit! That unblinking deep concentration lost in the moment look...

its the SAME LOOK this dude has..

:lol:

Thats why it cracks me up when dudes act like women are these completely different beings who arent supposed to be interested or motivated by the same urges, desires and wants that dudes are...

If there were 10 things that make up males and females....I would say of those 10 things 2 MAYBE 3 things are different (mostly involving physical differences)...and because of that women move and navigate the world in a different way than men.

BUT the other EIGHT THINGS are EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!

So dudes assuming and believing that women should bear the responsibility of sexual protection (not getting pregnant) is just ridiculous.

if man is hardwired to procreate then woman is hardwired to accept a man's seed.

thats look she gave shows it. :yes::yes::yes:

I keep telling dudes that shit, stop thinking your woman ain't into what you into. That's how me and my wife connected and grew in our marriage. I told her she didn't have to hide or suppress her freaky side with me, that leads to infidelity

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I keep telling dudes that shit, stop thinking your woman ain't into what you into. That's how me and my wife connected and grew in our marriage. I told her she didn't have to hide or suppress her freaky side with me, that leads to infidelity

grown folk business bars

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude in the background looks like he's spying for her family. "She's at the student center meeting up with that black guy again!" " He's snapping pics and he gave her a bag from Victoria's Secret!!!"

You made my stomach hurt from laughing so hard with the comments about the guy spying (Mississippi Masala 2, lmao).