Hey Drake fanboys.. Explain this one..

8vxeep.jpg

:smh:

mercy0132

Star
Registered
Cash money full of homo's, wayne and baby, drake , bow and omarion, even though I just read on media fake out that omarion got dropped for leaking a song online.

Cnizzle

Potential Star
Registered
b2k-a.jpg

more fuel....

bowwowomarion.jpg

new recruit...hmmm

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVERTHERE AT CASH MONEY ???

Last edited:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
I think that's initiation into young money. 1 gayass pic and we take you to the top.

Damn yall got me turnin on my boy...

Cash money full of homo's, wayne and baby, drake , bow and omarion, even though I just read on media fake out that omarion got dropped for leaking a song online.

b2k-a.jpg

more fuel....
bowwow-omarion02.jpg

new recruit...hmmm

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVERTHERE AT CASH MONEY ???

"Hmm, my Rocafella contract's about to end. I think I just found the perfect label for my style."

2d6tq4j.jpg

fatboy

Star
BGOL Investor
i'm not a drake fan i dont even wanna get on the band wagon but that pic is fake as a 3 dollar bill

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

Lol at all the Drake fanboys trying to make excuses..:lol: I mean lets face it, if dude is a fudgepacker, he's a fudgepacker:smh::lol:

9bd3yo.jpg

bgqxp1.jpg

After seeing these copies, I think them shits is real:smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol at all the Drake fanboys trying to make excuses..:lol: I mean lets face it, if dude is a fudgepacker, he's a fudgepacker:smh::lol:

9bd3yo.jpg

bgqxp1.jpg

After seeing these copies, I think them shits is real:smh:

What do you think he's doing right there? You think he's sucking dick? This nigga Drake gonna sit here and get head in a restaurant? I mean I know Pitino was fuckin' in a restaurant but damn.....:lol: