Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Louisiana woman claimed to have caught Covid two or three times and spent three months in the hospital, but wanted everyone to pretend she got the shot. A final bout with Covid was too much for her and she passed away.

Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Oregon man caught a bad case of Covid in March 2020 that almost killed him, but left him with long Covid. A year later he started posting disinformation and continued until his weakened body could no longer fight back, and he passed away in May 2023. (Resubmitted with additional redaction)
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why is this thread ignoring the fact anti vaxxxers were RIGHT...???

“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Kaiser Family Foundation Vice President Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis, told The Washington Post.

of course the Big Pharma hired media whores are going to add their two cents but that does NOT change the facts,
that vaccinated people are dying at a much higher rate from "covid" then those who refused the experimental drug....

big pharma money is long and they will misconstrue the facts to protect their profits...

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
South Carolina man considered himself to be an expert on Covid, masking, and vaccines. Unfortunately, Covid wasn't impressed with his expert opinions, and he spent the last five months of his life battling Covid and its aftereffects.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
As an immune-compromised kidney recipient, "Yam" would have benefited from the protection of masks and vaccines. Instead he mocked these right up until this year, 2 months before dying of Covid on June 2.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
EMT "Chung" didn't take Covid seriously, or take any precautions despite being an at risk individual, and a "healthcare" professional. Covid caught up to him in 2022, enabling him to receive in award in 2023.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
be honest its all love here, I may not always agree with you muthafuckas

but I want the best of health, love and prosperity for ALL THE BGOL BRIGADE...

Is there anyone here who got vaccinated and still have covid symptoms...???

Lets discuss.............

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Here comes the story of "Romany". After more than 3 years of ignoring covid precautions and posting memes, Covid caught up to him enabling him to win his award.​

Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
"Thermosvelte" didn't take Covid seriously, or take any precautions despite being diagnosed with cancer. Covid caught up to him at the end of December 2022, enabling him to receive his award.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
be honest its all love here, I may not always agree with you muthafuckas

but I want the best of health, love and prosperity for ALL THE BGOL BRIGADE...

Is there anyone here who got vaccinated and still have covid symptoms...???

Lets discuss.............
i was the only one in my household that got vaccinated when the vaccine became available.
my wife and kids fed into the bullshit and didnt want to get the shot.
They caught Covid and it had them at the brink of death....my wife had to be hospitalized.... and had my son praying to die.
After they recovered.....they went and got vaccinated. Never had a problem since.
I never got covid.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i was the only one in my household that got vaccinated when the vaccine became available.
my wife and kids fed into the bullshit and didnt want to get the shot.
They caught Covid and it had them at the brink of death....my wife had to be hospitalized.... and had my son praying to die.
After they recovered.....they went and got vaccinated. Never had a problem since.
I never got covid.

Great news may you and your family stay healthy..

my uncle had a stroke and my aunt passed away weeks after taking it....

my sister had irregular heartbeats, and my oldest cousin who was sixty four passed away,

weeks after taking her first booster shot. I hear a lot of coworkers say, their energy levels

seem to get worse every year in addition to always having a runny nose or sore throat,

many vow to never take that shit again....

I said fuck being bullied into medical rape, just came back from a great run, in ninety degree weather,

with a forty pound weight vest on...

I dont think I wouldve been able to do that if I was vaccinated!!!! again

Glad to hear everybody healthy.....

may we all stay that way weather you decided to take it or NOT!!

as long as I am healthy I will never take an experimental drug for some shit

that has the same symptoms of a common cold....

but I wont knock anyone that does.. !!

thats the AMERICAN WAY!!!

slow painful death to all BULLYS!!! especially those who hide in board rooms

and use paper and mandates as their weapon of choice!!!

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall still on this vaccine trip? Isn't it obvious now that vaccines are not the end all be all.

The original reason for the vaccine was so that you could not spread it to others. Once it became apparent that wasn't true, it became a personal choice.

I know lots of people including myself that never got vaccinated and are still here to tell the tale. I caught Covid and was down for a couple days with flu like symptoms. Mainly because I'm in fairly good health.

Again, people who were most likely to die from covid were the elderly, the obese, and people with preexisting health issues. If you fall into any of these categories, then yes you probably should have taken it.

If you took the vaccine, good for you, but you don't have to shit on everyone that doesn't worship the vaccine like you do.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall still on this vaccine trip? Isn't it obvious now that vaccines are not the end all be all.

The original reason for the vaccine was so that you could not spread it to others. Once it became apparent that wasn't true, it became a personal choice.

I know lots of people including myself that never got vaccinated and are still here to tell the tale. I caught Covid and was down for a couple days with flu like symptoms. Mainly because I'm in fairly good health.

Again, people who were most likely to die from covid were the elderly, the obese, and people with preexisting health issues. If you fall into any of these categories, then yes you probably should have taken it.

If you took the vaccine, good for you, but you don't have to shit on everyone that doesn't worship the vaccine like you do.

Facts.. we are NOT each others enemy we have to stop being mind fucked into being divided and conquered...

I NEVER gave into bullys, I fucked them up, and Im not going to start giving into them now, them vaccine mandates was nothing short of economic bullying,

keep that shit in china... china bought out this biden administration.. cant wait for that shit to get

the fuck outta here..

btw anybody seen the Real Jaime Fox or Tiffany Dover???

I just seem some imposters..

thats how far they are going to cover the failure of this experimental drug shit up!!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

The vaccine saved a lot of lives.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are still recieving rewards and this has to be one of the longest threads on bgol and a thread that has the most deaths.

100% and given the illogic and flat out stupidity demonstrated by the resident anti-vaccine idiots on here, this thread is an amazing example of the power of addition through subtraction. :lol:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow! I wonder what it could be? Man this is such a mystery! Happening worldwide too! Any guesses?

More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?​

Without a thorough and collaborative exploration, we can't know what's killing us – or how to stop it.​

Dr. Pierre Kory and Mary Beth Pfeiffer
Opinion contributors

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.
No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.
Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.
COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase,” a Society of Actuaries report says.

From 2020 through 2022, there were more excess deaths proportionally among white-collar than blue-collar workers: 19% versus 14% above normal. The disparity nearly doubled among top-echelon workers in the fourth quarter of 2022, U.S. actuaries reported.
And there was an extreme and sudden increase in worker mortality in the fall of 2021 even as the nation saw a precipitous drop in COVID-19 deaths from a previous wave. In the third quarter of 2021, deaths among workers ages 35-44 reached a pandemic peak of 101% above – or double – the three-year pre-COVID baseline. In two other prime working-age groups, mortality was 79% above expected.

Excess deaths are a global phenomenon​

This isn’t only happening in the United States. The United Kingdom also saw “more excess deaths in the second half of 2022 than in the second half of any year since 2010,” according to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
In the first quarter of 2023, deaths among people 20 to 44 years old were akin to “the same period in 2021, the worst pandemic year for that age group,” U.K. actuaries reported. Younger-age death rates were “particularly high” when compared with the average mortality for 2013 to 2020.

In Australia, 12% more people died than expected in 2022, according to that nation’s Actuaries Institute. A third of the excess was non-COVID deaths, a figure the institute called “extraordinarily high.”
Death rates are lower, of course, than in 2020 and 2021. But they are far from normal.
In the year ending April 30, 2023 – 14 months after the last of several pandemic waves in the United States – at least 104,000 more Americans died than expected, according to Our World in Data. In the U.K., 52,427 excess deaths were reported in that period; in Germany, 81,028; France, 17,731; Netherlands, 10,418; and Ireland, 2,640.

What explains this wave of excess deaths?​

Week in, week out, this unnatural loss of life is on the scale of a war or terrorist event.
The actuarial reports can only speculate on the factors causing these deaths, including oft-cited delayed health care, drug overdoses and even weather patterns. But the question remains: What explains this ongoing wave of excess deaths?

Life insurance data suggests something happened in the fall of 2021 in workplaces, especially among white-collar workers. These are people whose education, income level and access to health care would predict better outcomes.

The executive of a large Indiana life insurance company was clearly troubled by what he said was a 40% increase in the third quarter of 2021 in those ages 18-64.
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference in January 2022. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Governments and regulatory agencies should cooperate with life insurers to investigate this trend at the national and multinational level.
Without a thorough and collaborative exploration, we can’t know what’s killing us – or how to stop it.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow! I wonder what it could be? Man this is such a mystery! Happening worldwide too! Any guesses?

More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?​

Without a thorough and collaborative exploration, we can't know what's killing us – or how to stop it.​

Dr. Pierre Kory and Mary Beth Pfeiffer
Opinion contributors

Life insurance companies KNOW these private companies forced their employees to get vaxxed or dont show up..

I just know fifty percent of the people that took mrna, got the PLACEBO or a weakend version of the drug because,

it wasnt stored properly....

the other fifty werent so lucky.. but those life insurance numbers can never be called mis information,

and its numbers that took place exactly when the vaxxx mandates were forced on us....

Informative drop....!!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

No one cares...unless they were skeptical about the vaxx on social media.

Then they'll find thousands of smug idiots on the internet dancing on their graves.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

U.S.

Utah man posing as doctor selling fake COVID-19 cure arrested after three-year manhunt​

BY KERRY BREEN
AUGUST 15, 2023 / 10:14 AM / CBS NEWS

A 63-year-old man was arrested in Utah years after he was charged with crimes related to selling a fake cure for the coronavirus, officials said Monday.

According to court documents, Gordon Hunter Pedersen, 63, sold a "structural alkaline silver" product online that he allegedly said "resonates or vibrates at a frequency that destroys the membrane of the (COVID-19) virus, making the virus incapable" of infecting someone. Pedersen also claimed to be an "anti-aging medical doctor" with PhD degrees in immunology and naturopathic medicine, according to the documents.

A civil restraining order issued in 2020 stopped Pedersen's ability to sell the products, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a news release from that year. He was also indicted in federal court on charges of mail fraud, wire fraud and felony introduction of misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud and mislead, the United State's Attorney's Office District of Utah said in a news release.

gordonhunterpedersen.jpg
Gordon Hunter Pedersen holds up his fake COVID-19 cure. U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE DISTRICT OF UTAH
A warrant for Pedersen's arrest was issued in August 2020, when he failed to appear in federal court for the indictment. A three-year manhunt ensued, ending this summer when Pedersen was spotted by federal agents on July 5, 2023.

He was arrested in Utah County, officials said. The news release, shared on Monday, did not say when he was arrested or how he was taken into custody.

Pedersen, of Cedar Hills, Utah, is scheduled to make his initial court appearance on Tuesday afternoon.

Others who sold fake coronavirus cures have also faced charges.

In July 2023, a Florida man and his three sons were convicted of using their online church to sell a toxic industrial bleach as a fake COVID-19 cure. The four men were found guilty of conspiring to defraud the United States and deliver misbranded drugs, according to court records, and will be sentenced in October.

In 2021, the U.S. Attorney General established the COVID-19 Fraud Enforcement Task Force to prevent and prosecute such frauds.

COVID Chronicles​

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
We first met prolific poster "Great Auk" last December. He needed long term care after getting Covid-19 in August 2022 and became extinct in May this year. Link to nomination in comments.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It's weird how people still use anecdotal information as truth, despite the overall facts. People are still getting hospitalized where I live, and they are still dying. It's a shame.
It's even weirder that the COVID sticky got taken down, like its over, yet the COVID cemetery thread is still a sticky... :smh:
:itsawrap: