Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are contradicting yourself.

If you have immunity to covid you cant get covid.

So if youve gotten it 3 times you have no immunity to it.

do you know what immune means?

This reminds me of (no offense to Freddy) when my homie said "They talking about weed is addictive. I been smoking everyday for ten years and I'm not addicted."

tumblr_inline_pji9se06gp1sg64hv_400.gif

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
These Cacs keep temping fate and rolling snake eye's every time, then want to blame everyone else for the bad decisions and are mad cause people won't follow them down the rabbit hole. I get a big laugh when I see all these award winners quote the Constitution that I bet they have never read in their life.

Last edited:

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow .... the extreme vax heads will just denounce it as mis-information

like they been programmed to do...and ignore the facts and go after the fact bringer,

or the venue he used to gather the information.. they all only know one trick...

and it aint critical thinking or logic.

Very Informative Drop thanks!!!
You'll accept claims made in the video without verifying them, huh man.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'll accept claims made in the video without verifying them, huh man.

You mean like you accept a vaccine without Verifying aka waiting for mid to longterm results,

just stickin unknown substances into you like a fuckin labrat... you mean like that???

You know every six monthy you are going to have to take one or be considered "unvaxxed"

you going to take one every year??

Its not normal to force your cells to make a toxic spike protein, that has to have some longterm effect...

no fuckin doubt about it bruh!!

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You mean like you accept a vaccine without Verifying aka waiting for mid to longterm results,

just stickin unknown substances into you like a fuckin labrat... you mean like that???

You know every six monthy you are going to have to take one or be considered "unvaxxed"

you going to take one every year??

Its not normal to force your cells to make a toxic spike protein, that has to have some longterm effect...

no fuckin doubt about it bruh!!
So, redirect and regurgitate bs instead of answering the question. Got it.

older version

A version older
Registered
Not sure why this has not made the Herman Cain awards, but Michael Blackson's sidekick
chinesebestfriend has died of Covid. He said he regretted not getting vaxxed when he was
in the hospital with the ventilator.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb bitch said she's voting for Abbott cause he's against vaccine mandates, but she's not vaccinated, works in healthcare and says the numbers are a lie. Fucking plant.
I mentor so I have read some of Festinger's work on cognitive dissonance in order to better understand the kids and their crazy ass parents. :lol: I recently started looking again at his work especially the time he spent studying doomsday cults. Tell me this doesn't apply to the current situation and even this board:

A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.

We have all experienced the futility of trying to change a strong conviction, especially if the convinced person has some investment in his belief. We are familiar with the variety of ingenious defenses with which people protect their convictions, managing to keep them unscathed through the most devastating attacks.

But man’s resourcefulness goes beyond simply protecting a belief. Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed, he may even show a new fervor about convincing and converting other people to his view.

The more we try to understand the idiots and give them a platform for their bullshit, the more recalcitrant they become because they think somebody is actually listening to them. You can look on this board and see the same thing. Reality has thoroughly disproven the bullshit remedies/cures/prophylactics and yet the horse paste evangelists etc. are more vocal now on here than ever. :smh:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I mentor so I have read some of Festinger's work on cognitive dissonance in order to better understand the kids and their crazy ass parents. :lol: I recently started looking again at his work especially the time he spent studying doomsday cults. Tell me this doesn't apply to the current situation and even this board:

A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.

We have all experienced the futility of trying to change a strong conviction, especially if the convinced person has some investment in his belief. We are familiar with the variety of ingenious defenses with which people protect their convictions, managing to keep them unscathed through the most devastating attacks.

But man’s resourcefulness goes beyond simply protecting a belief. Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed, he may even show a new fervor about convincing and converting other people to his view.

The more we try to understand the idiots and give them a platform for their bullshit, the more recalcitrant they become because they think somebody is actually listening to them. You can look on this board and see the same thing. Reality has thoroughly disproven the bullshit remedies/cures/prophylactics and yet the horse paste evangelists etc. are more vocal now on here than ever. :smh:
Just like religion. You can't prove any of the shit, but some people will accept everything they've been told simply because of belief and conditioning.

The thought of change confuses and scares them. So a new pandemic with rapidly shifting science combined with social and political theater forces them into their box.

What did people do when the pandemic first hit? They went full consumer and hoarded masks, toilet paper, bleach, soap, alcohol, peroxide, and any type of disinfectant.

N95 masks and respirators flew off the shelves and you couldn't buy them. Hell there weren't enough for the medical community. So riddle me this Batman, what do you do if you're trying to save lives in this country? If Trump was competent, we would have had a stockpile of 95 masks on hand, but we didn't. The rest is the government struggling amidst itself while the people die.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like religion. You can't prove any of the shit, but some people will accept everything they've been told simply because of belief and conditioning.

The thought of change confuses and scares them. So a new pandemic with rapidly shifting science combined with social and political theater forces them into their box.

What did people do when the pandemic first hit? They went full consumer and hoarded masks, toilet paper, bleach, soap, alcohol, peroxide, and any type of disinfectant.

N95 masks and respirators flew off the shelves and you couldn't buy them. Hell there weren't enough for the medical community. So riddle me this Batman, what do you do if you're trying to save lives in this country? If Trump was competent, we would have had a stockpile of 95 masks on hand, but we didn't. The rest is the government struggling amidst itself while the people die.

100% and hilarious to me considering that the main anti-vaccine voices were still 5G adherents at that point. :lol:

This quote stood out to me as well:

“When people are committed to a belief and a course of action, clear disconfirming evidence may simply result in deepened conviction and increased proselyting. But there does seem to be a point at which the disconfirming evidence has mounted sufficiently to cause the belief to be rejected.”

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

5 minutes in and I'm rolling my eyes.

When people say "I made the personal choice", they need to receive pushback. They don't make the personal choice to take meds when they show up to the doctor with diverticulitis, and he puts them on steroids and anti-biotics. The doctor tells you what's in your best interest, and the only personal choice you make is to go to the doctor.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% and hilarious to me considering that the main anti-vaccine voices were still 5G adherents at that point. :lol:

This quote stood out to me as well:

“When people are committed to a belief and a course of action, clear disconfirming evidence may simply result in deepened conviction and increased proselyting. But there does seem to be a point at which the disconfirming evidence has mounted sufficiently to cause the belief to be rejected.”

This is when they just say "well it's just my opinion". You know what, the Eagles didn't lose to the Buccaneers. I don't care what stat sheets or playoff brackets say.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
I grew out of it by junior high when I started playing basketball. Before then, swimming was the one activity that I never had any problems with asthma. Probably all that chlorine in the water.

Shit kicked back in in my mid 40's.
I'd recommend buying an elevation training mask to keep your lungs strong. Wear it around the house or during light workouts.

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Covid denialist and Bolsonaro ally Olavo de Carvalho died of virus, says daughter

Rightwing radical was a towering figure in Brazil who was adored and abhorred in equal measure by millions of followers and foes
lavo de Carvalho, the coronavirus-denying mentor of Jair Bolsonaro and Brazil’s radical right, has died in the United States, with one of his children citing Covid-19 as the cause.
“The family … asks for prayers for the professor’s soul,” relatives said on Twitter after announcing the death of the 74-year-old polemicist – a towering figure in contemporary Brazilian politics who was adored and abhorred in equal measure by millions of followers and foes.
The statement did not say how Carvalho – a former astrologer who repeatedly trivialized Covid as the “moronavirus” – had died. However, his estranged daughter, Heloísa de Carvalho, said coronavirus was the cause.

“He has blood on his hands,” she told the magazine Veja, blaming her father’s “denialist ideas” and dissemination of fake news for the Brazilian government’s delay in purchasing Covid vaccines. “But I do not celebrate his death.”
Bolsonaro – whose shock 2018 election was turbocharged by Carvalho’s extreme and often expletive-ridden teachings – lamented the loss of “one of the greatest thinkers in our country’s history” and declared a national day of mourning. “Olavo was a … beacon for millions of Brazilians,” Brazil’s ultraconservative president claimed.
The president’s son, Eduardo, also celebrated the pipe-smoking septuagenarian whose influence was such that he reputedly named several members of Bolsonaro’s cabinet despite having lived in the US since 2005.
Progressive Brazilians – disgusted by the leading role they claim Carvalho played in poisoning their country’s social and political life and spreading life-threatening misinformation about Covid – rejected such eulogies.

Before his death Carvalho continually minimized coronavirus – which has killed nearly 625,000 Brazilians and 5.6 million people globally – peddled conspiracies about its origins, and attacked those trying to slow its spread. It is unclear if he had been vaccinated.
In May 2020, as Covid pummeled South America, Carvalho tweeted: “The fear of a supposedly deadly virus is nothing more than a little horror story designed to scare the population and make them accept slavery as they would a present from Father Christmas.”
Carvalho branded containment measures “the most enormous and sordid crime ever committed against the entire human species” and once alleged the global health emergency “simply doesn’t exist”. On another occasion he said only “a perfect fool” would believe the spread of the “Chinese virus” was accidental.
“Does the moronavirus really kill people or does he just help them become statistics?” he wondered last January as Brazil’s death toll rose to over 200,000.

When Twitter deleted one of Carvalho’s posts for violating its rules on spreading harmful or misleading information about Covid, he told the company’s then president Jack Dorsey: “You can stick your network up your” buttocks.
Felipe Neto, one of Brazil’s top online influencers, tweeted: “The far right will now try to turn Olavo de Carvalho into a martyr, a hero. Olavo is one of the main culprits for the sea of mud into which we have sunk.”
Journalist André Fran wrote: “My condolences to all those whose relatives have fallen victim to the Bolsonarista hatred and denialism that Olavo did so much to a disseminate.”

Carvalho’s daughter also had harsh words for her father, who was reportedly diagnosed with Covid on 16 January. “May God forgive him all the evil he has done,” she tweeted, recalling losing a friend to Covid on the day her father falsely claimed the world had not seen a single confirmed death. “She was a widow and left three orphaned children under the age of 10.”

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-they can't tell the difference between Omicron or Delta but most people in florida have Omicron.How would you know?he needs someone to proof read that bullshit he says before he says it.
-they want to stop the wealthy and fools that follow people like him from using treaments after they catch covid,instead of telling the people to get vaccinated.....the poor people,the working people of the state of florida have to vote and make sure people like him never make it to office if they want to continue living and in the state of florida