Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

238482183_1524903291197016_1487402378089879663_n.jpg

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

This fat bitch says "Being newly 30 and no comorbidities beside being overweight." Bitch, that's the worse one for a person her age.

I blame you BGOL thirsty negros, gassing up manatees and bovine bitch's.

That's why my fat old body got the shot. Shit fucks up lungs, and is big as she is you know she does no exercise. At least I will do manuel labor and walk stairs at work. :smh: :smh: :smh:

So many young overweight smokers talking that big shit and dying. It's really a shame.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
This fat bitch says "Being newly 30 and no comorbidities beside being overweight." Bitch, that's the worse one for a person her age.

I blame you BGOL thirsty negros, gassing up manatees and bovine bitch's.

That's why my fat old body got the shot. Shit fucks up lungs, and is big as she is you know she does no exercise. At least I will do manuel labor and walk stairs at work. :smh: :smh: :smh:

So many young overweight smokers talking that big shit and dying. It's really a shame.
You right, I ain't thirsty but I would have pounded that BBW manatee good. Got next on the corpse.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Way to go Bro!! You not only took a step to protect yourself... your actions will protect us all.
The difference is that these people are threatened over losing their rights than regarding their lives. I'm suspect the cure may be sterilizing our systems but time will tell. Hey, at least we're not blaming 5G towers.

I don't trust the government over this vaccine either. I'm just glad I'm already antisocial enough to be nearly unaffected.