jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor Dec 19, 2023 #7 therealjondoe said: Way better than her sis Click to expand... I agree, plus her body is real and natural!
therealjondoe said: Way better than her sis Click to expand... I agree, plus her body is real and natural!
xxironxx PhD in Trollin BGOL Investor Oct 1, 2024 #9 therealjondoe said: Way better than her sis Click to expand... All the headaches of her sister but without the sisters money. Give me the original
therealjondoe said: Way better than her sis Click to expand... All the headaches of her sister but without the sisters money. Give me the original
Gods_Debris Rising Star Registered Oct 1, 2024 #10 therealjondoe said: Way better than her sis Click to expand... Cardi Killer
Mr. Met So Amazin BGOL Investor Oct 1, 2024 #12 Cardi looks at her and kicks herself for not staying natural.
JustChillin Electric Relaxation Registered Oct 1, 2024 #13 jawnswoop said: I agree, plus her body is real and natural! Click to expand... She’s insanely bad, but let’s not lie to ourselves brotha. Shes had some work done, just not as much as Cardi
jawnswoop said: I agree, plus her body is real and natural! Click to expand... She’s insanely bad, but let’s not lie to ourselves brotha. Shes had some work done, just not as much as Cardi