He tried to rob the wrong woman #concealed carry

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
she stayed calm.

she didn't panic.

she never turned her back.

she kept her feet under her in position.

she knew how to unholster, aim and shoot in one fluid motion. (in close combat nonetheless)

she already had a round in the chamber.

very well trained. more women need to be this trained.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she stayed calm.

she didn't panic.

she knew how to unholster, aim and shoot in one fluid motion. (in close combat nonetheless)

I agree. I think that all woman who have the temperament to carry a gun, and can pass a background check, should be trained and carry a concealed weapon.

Last edited:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This happend Sunday and today is Monday, I thought the Police keeps the vids longer then that.

But on the real , I don't approach females at night for any reason Black, White , Latino or Asian. everyone is dangerous these days and they may think I'm dangerous so let's just avoide contact with each other .

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
she stayed calm.

she didn't panic.

right the only thing she did wrong is not backing up further to call 911... she still was too close to him

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
after looking at the video she did shoot him a second time center mass when he reached up to her on the ground. the frame is dropped but if you look carefully he recoils and then has a second blood patch on his torso.

the second shot was the kill shot.

she is a white woman so she will be in the clear. but had that been a black or latina woman they might have caught a charge for that second shot.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
after looking at the video she did shoot him a second time center mass when he reached up to her on the ground. the frame is dropped but if you look carefully he recoils and then has a second blood patch on his torso.

the second shot was the kill shot.

she is a white woman so she will be in the clear. but had that been a black or latina woman they might have caught a charge for that second shot.
This happened in Brazil.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I got my wife a hammerless .38 for her CCW. It don't get snagged coming out the purse or the holster or pocket. It don't jam. No extra moving parts. Always one in the chamber. Hollow points will tear a brand new asshole. For over one hundred years the police put a lot of muffugas in the dirt using them. It's the perfect size for a woman's hands and the recoil is manageable.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
she stayed calm.

she didn't panic.

I always wonder when the day of atonement comes, how many melanin filled people will be this ready.

Yeah we can shoot in a crowd of gangstas and hit a church lady or toddler.....

But how many of us are combat ready like this random white gurl.

Carry on......