He really pushed her baby out the stroller because she accidentally rolled over his Yeezy. This is different.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for what? This is funny? This what we on now? Black people on some shock comedy shit?

I can't say I enjoyed this

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh that shit was hilarious at the end when a pissed off woman said..

I knew that couldnt be real with his big ass head..

bwhahahhaaaa

Why get people riled up with so much negative energy. If I was on my way to work I wouldn't want to go through seeing that. What if someone actually got hurt. Someone like me may have gotten into a physical altercation. Not to cape for the girl or her baby, but because I wouldn't want your crazy ass in the same train as me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why get people riled up with so much negative energy. If I was on my way to work I wouldn't want to go through seeing that. What if someone actually got hurt. Someone like me may have gotten into a physical altercation. Not to cape for the girl or her baby, but because I wouldn't want your crazy ass in the same train as me.

lol

I hear, but I think the overall goal here it to remind everyone life isnt so serious..

the funny thing is..they get better reactions from crowds on weekends..
and not when everyone is in their work zone headed to or on their way back from their 9 to5.

the peoples reaction was funny....