Have you turns on your AC yet? (5-19-2022)

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First 90+ degree day this year in Charlotte.

Decided to turn on the HVAC.

Now it's cool in this house.

zGtH6VXuLhFHzzbxRS9HRe-1200-80.jpg

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Several weeks now although we've had some cool days generally it's been over 80 degrees. It's going to rain all next week so it will be off then after that supposed to be hot as hell again 90 plus.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Bruh mine been on for at least a month. I spend a lot of time in my office & the temp gets to be over 79 easily from all the electronics I have running & direct sunlight during the day beaming through the window.

Today is that "I'm glad I have ice cream in the freezer cuz I'll be damn if I'm gonna wait online for some ice cream that melts before I get back to my car" weather and it's supposed to get even hotter this weekend

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
That’s definitely some NYC shit. How you forget to replace the AC? :lol:

It’s about to be hotter than a mofo this weekend
Even worse is a lot of NY buildings are old and don't have central air so you can literally walk out of 1 room & get bitch slapped by the hallway humidity. Using the bathroom was the worse cuz you start sweating the moment you get out the shower. Forget bout the drenched feeling while taking a shit. I luv central air so much now, I told my parents I'm not setting foot back in NY to visit during the summer unless I'm staying at a hotel. They'll have to come down to NC if they wanna see me :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Can you recommend the best brand bro?
You doing window or portable? My last apt in NY before I moved to NC was a ground floor spot, I had a GE 12000 BTU AC that turned the entire area into an ice box. I loved it! No woman could come through without her nipples poking firmly through her top. Didn't matter what kind of bra she wore. PC Richards for the win on that one

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You doing window or portable? My last apt in NY before I moved to NC was a ground floor spot, I had a GE 12000 BTU AC that turned the entire area into an ice box. I loved it! No woman could come through without her nipples poking firmly through her top. Didn't matter what kind of bra she wore. PC Richards for the win on that one

Thank you!!