Have You Ever Seen A 7 Footer Run Tha Point Like This???

MadAfrikan

Star
BGOL Investor
shaq used to do that every now and then. kevin garnett does it often. there are a few of them but not many.

MA

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Shaq has great ball handling and passing skills for a man his size. But you'd actually have to watch the games and not google to find that out.

Get real, kid. Shaq could run. That's about it. One of the most one-dimensional "great" players in history.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dirk is a 7 footer and I have seen that kraut grab many a rebound and run that bitch down court better than that.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
nope... none of the mentioned players pushed it like THAT... and yes..ive seen shaq push it full court and throw a nice ditch and Dirk...but Howard was looking like a damn point right there..

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
isnt dirk 7 feet? isnt his handle pretty good, he's not the typical howard or shaq type bigman tho

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
so much hatred in here

stop lying, your favorite big man has never done that shit

and he made it look easy (it was the clippers tho)

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at the footage offered as evidence. He took 2 dribbles around 2 other big men, and they were up 20 against a sorry team. He could and would never do this if they were down 6 pts. And I would love to see Stan Van Gundy's face while this was happening. I know he prolly fainted. This was a great play made my a great player, but he will never make a career out of doing this. :smh::angry::smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
nope... none of the mentioned players pushed it like THAT... and yes..ive seen shaq push it full court and throw a nice ditch and Dirk...but Howard was looking like a damn point right there..

Sheeeeeit. I have seen Dirk wave off the point and set up the fucking offense if nothing is there. I first seen him do that years ago and couldn't believe that bitch was 7 foot with handle like that. I have seen that muthafucka go rim to rim cutting up the whole fucking team. If his heart didn't pump sugar he'd be :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
damn.

am i THAT old that i'm the only one here that saw roy tarpley play?

ive seen roy tarpley play... but man.. on THIS particular play Howard was pushing the ball with speed of a small point and handles like ive rarely if ever seen from a big man..im not saying that ive never seen a big man push the rock.. but not that comfortably

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Sheeeeeit. I have seen Dirk wave off the point and set up the fucking offense if nothing is there. I first seen him do that years ago and couldn't believe that bitch was 7 foot with handle like that. I have seen that muthafucka go rim to rim cutting up the whole fucking team. If his heart didn't pump sugar he'd be :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dirk has handles no doubt..ive seen him push the rock hard... but on this play Howard looked like a 7 foot Chris Paul on that play :eek:

thalunatic

Support BGOL
Registered
Look at the footage offered as evidence. He took 2 dribbles around 2 other big men, and they were up 20 against a sorry team. He could and would never do this if they were down 6 pts. And I would love to see Stan Van Gundy's face while this was happening. I know he prolly fainted. This was a great play made my a great player, but he will never make a career out of doing this. :smh::angry::smh:

you think so? what if I told you Stan Van Gundy noticed his handle in practice and told him to start doin it in games?

and like I said, dude's been doin this every game since tha All-Star break.. no matter what tha score or team was

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Magic? Put the pipe down. I think you're confusing him with Bill Walton, a true passing center.

Stop the trolling and learn how to stay on topic. The topic is not about about the overall passing ability of a center (and Shaq would rank high on this list)....is was about occasions where a big man could push the rock like a point guard. Bill Walton never in his life pushed the rock from end to end like a point so stay underneath a bridge with that trolling bullshit Blunt.

Ive seen Shaq push the rock on a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2...make a move...draw a defender and look the other one off and dish the opposite direction just like Magic.

I didnt say the muthafucka did the shit every night... I said ive seen him do it several times

EDIT ... (above and below posts LOL).. thanks homies.. you just provided visual evidence for my post

Last edited: