Have You Ever Lied About Your Race To Get a Job???

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
:roflmao2: should have used that fag shit when they say they don't identify with a male or female..i dont identify with race im just me :giggle:

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Shiiid... It aint a lie if you claim to Identify as whatever race you choose.
If they say you aren't that or try to deny you for that reason You can just sit back and wait for the Bag.
The lawsuit I would file would be groundbreaking and Epic.
It will happen... Just wait.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

This the Mike “I’m Italian” Tirico thread?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I did it for experimental reasons and of course it does means something. Whites are gonna look out for other whites first. There’s a reason why the negro was told to create his own decades ago.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Becoming self employed has been one of the best things I’ve done in life. You don’t have to keep looking over your back wondering when whites were gonna try something with you. You can vacation when you want.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is your name Tariq Lashawn Freeman?
About 4 years ago I was working a DSS case for child neglect. I met the mom who was a CAC. I looked at the paperwork and the dad's name was Tyrone Williams and the child's name was Jamal Williams. So I go the dad's house (which was in the hood) to interview him and was shocked to find out he was a goofy red haired CAC.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I saw that video yesterday and it is hilarious. I sent it to a couple people via WhatsApp. I can't have no damn beep going off every couple minutes. As soon as that bitch beeps it's gone. If folks read the back of smoke/carbon monoxide detectors they can read what that beep means. If it uses a battery then it needs a new battery. If it has a built in battery it mean it is time to replace that device.