Hardcore Carnivores: Smoked Shotgun Shells ETC.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I harvested an elk in October of 2021. It was a cow elk that weighed in at almost 700 plus pounds. After de-boning, I came home with about 300 plus pounds of meat. The best steaks I've ever eaten.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This is from my post last year/early this year:

Here's some of the ground elk. I had them add beef suet (fat) to it because elk is super lean meat.

IMG-1124.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is from my post last year/early this year:

Here's some of the ground elk. I had them add beef suet (fat) to it because elk is super lean meat.

IMG-1124.jpg

I believe Ted's Montana Grill serves elk burgers and steaks here in Atlanta. Never been so I may be wrong

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I believe Ted's Montana Grill serves elk burgers and steaks here in Atlanta. Never been so I may be wrong
If you ever get a chance to order an elk steak, you should.

Just make sure that it's cooked rare to medium rare. It's so lean that there's almost no fat in it. That is if it's wild. I know some people don't like rare/medium rare, but that's the best way to eat it by far.

Usually if a restaurant offers elk, it's going to be farm raised so it may have a higher fat content.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People see the topic, read the first post, come on in and STILL got to say "EWWWW! How could you eat that meat? Oh my heart, etc.

Cause it's DELICIOUS.

If it ain't your thing why come in here poking around talking shit?

WHAT WE EAT DON'T MAKE YOU SHIT. STAY OUT GREEN BLOODED COMMIES!

RED BLOODED AMERICANS ONLY IN HERE

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And people are wondering why life expectancy in the U.S. is declining among all races except Asians who do not as a rule eat heart clogging food in the quantities pictured here. Gluttonous white, black and Latino Americans are digging their own graves with a knife and fork. :smh:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
All of the food posted looks good but it’s not food I would eat often. It’s all about moderation. I see too many overweight grease gargling OGs with heart and cholesterol problems that hate vegetables and exercise. Not everything needs to be bacon wrapped or laced with cheese to taste good.