Haitian President Jovenel Moise has been assassinated

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
several south american flags were created off of Haitis !! this is a much swept under the rug flag !! 100% :wepraise: :wepraise:
my father taught me this as a kid ! its why i always have deep love for my haitian fam despite all the hate they get, n closely know some of the ruling class fam i grew up with in NY ! why history n teching it is so important , hence deep disappointment in the foreign south american fall guy mercenaries they caught
I'm genuinely curious and would very much like to know which ones if you in fact know.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Haitians have been at the forefront of shutting down white supremacists bullshit, whether chopping them up for slavery. Now it is killing one of their puppets installed by white supremacists with only 6% of the vote. Blocking vaccines from coming into the country and wiping them out is a low point for racial cannibalism, I have seen alot of weak desperate schemes with me, but this has reached a low point for them.

…know that you have done nothing if you do not give the nations a terrible, but just example of the vengeance that must be wrought by a people proud to have recovered its liberty and jealous to maintain it. Let us frighten all those who would dare try to take it from us again; let us begin with the French. Let them tremble when they approach our coast, if not from the memory of those cruelties they perpetrated here, then from the terrible resolution that we will have made to put to death anyone born French whose profane foot soils the land of liberty (Dubois and Garrigus 189).

1169858u_format.jpg

There is something about the energy they give off with weakness and desperation working with white supremacists, you just want to put a hurting on them real bad. Many times you have to sit on them and confirm your suspicions before you can move on them. I try to work with alot of them, build their confidence that they achieve success on their own. Being presented with an opportunity where you have hurt your people is not an opportunity at all.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
It's the same in South Florida too but I'm the 80s and 90s we had wars down here with AAs because we were different. But all that shit has gone by the waste side by now. It's all love when we see each other now and all blended in with each other.

Yep, that is correct. Times have changed.
I'm glad there's understanding and community.
At the end of they day, Black folks from all over need each other to survive white supremacy.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
"Should I not let it be known to later generations that Alexandre Pétion is the true liberator of my country?"
—Simón Bolívar[24][25]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simón_Bolívar

Petion was one of Haiti's founding fathers.
Haiti gave both Venezuela and Colombia soldiers, ships, money, and weapons to fight Spanish rule.
How quickly they forget that it was the Black man that helped them win their independence.

Hidden history :smh:

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Should I not let it be known to later generations that Alexandre Pétion is the true liberator of my country?"
—Simón Bolívar[24][25]

Haiti gave both Venezuela and Colombia soldiers, ships, money, and weapons to fight Spanish rule.
How quickly they forget the it was the Black man the helped them won their independence.

Thanks for this

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
—Simón Bolívar[24][25]

How quickly they forget the it was the Black man the helped them won their independence.

Petoin was the president of South Haiti and Henry Christophe was the Emperor of the north. Haiti was divided north vs south for a short period but it was peaceful.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Haitians are incapable of governing yourselves and as such you need white rule in order for Christ to accept you. God intended for white men to rule over black men.

:lol::lol::lol:

He turned down the COVAX Astra Zeneca vaccines to possibly provide racial cover while letting his country suffer. He claimed they were not safe, it used the same approach as the Russian, Sputnik V. His inept executive leadership and chaos is what will lead to more lab leaks by Nazis; it provides the perfect propaganda they need to justify using bioweapons. It is no surprise South America was in the mix of this.

If you have seen my rants they promote our inferiority first, than a movie about viruses follows afterwards:

wY9esWQFfTEKfbnzCNGiYrpKv36.jpg

Philadelphia_1993.png

There could be a death squad taking these fools out, John Mcafee was killed suspiciously, using a black women as a prop and traveling all through out South America.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm genuinely curious and would very much like to know which ones if you in fact know.
im being very diplomatic as to what i know, theres alot of discussions that happen on these bgol that i see but dont involve in , there are agents here on bgol ,my connections to the ruling class, all i can say is 2 of them in my circle have ex-leaders in their direct families who ive met in various capacity and still keep in contact with , i might say shit to throw off a scent but thats what it is... but ...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
—Simón Bolívar[24][25]

How quickly they forget that it was the Black man that helped them win their independence.

hence PETIONVILLE is one of my favourite places in HAITI AYITI

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he kept up his fantasy
of Pan Africanism.

The fact is, if you are African American, you likely have so much Native and European blood that
Africans do NOT consider you African.

But keep up your fantasy if you like
well...there it is ... u have ur views i have mine... 2 ships in the night , 2 ships traveling to different destinations, i wont waste my time debating, but i know for fact no immigrants hated on me and i wasnt taught to hate any immigrant or more native black group , ive travelled & lived in Africa, the Caribbean & even Europe, and all in my circle were black folks from the diaspora who treated me like family and many who had the same mindset my father instilled in us..........its a big world , u live in urs and ill live in mine with those who r working towards the same goals..i wont debate anymore... its clear what ure working towards isnt what im working towards ..godspeed,

tenor.gif

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So do y'all believe the tragedy that is Haiti's current situation is more rooted in their treatment by the French from their revolution onward? Or, is more the result of how they've been treated by the giant to the north, the US.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
careful taking info on black folks emancipation from pseudo-right wing hacks
always read multiple sources
1. what emancipation?

2. they reported the currently known facts and then compared it to the narrative being pushed by the current UN/US backed interim PM

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
always read multiple sources
1. what emancipation?

2. they reported the currently known facts and then compared it to the narrative being pushed by the current UN/US backed interim PM
oh without a doubt ! ALWAYS ALWAYS read multiple sources

what "emancipation" ? i dont think that needs explaining or does it ? anytime black folks r in a death struggle to throw off the shackles of these demons theres always fuckery at play.. i think its simple enuff to understand an emancipation struggle

"THE HILL" is a pseudo rightwing posturing outlet so i dont pay them much mind cos theres always fuckery at play, also those of us of a certain mindset already kinda know how these things go with US involvement in these types of fuckery, so they aint said nothing we probably aint already know or said on these bgol streets, i just dont fuck with Sagar (ex tucker Carlson employee & protege )& kristal , that was my point, carry on brother

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
So do y'all believe the tragedy that is Haiti's current situation is more rooted in their treatment by the French from their revolution onward? Or, is more the result of how they've been treated by the giant to the north, the US.
The USA....this does not take away from the Haitians own culpability in their current situation...any successful oppression requires traitors from the oppressed group

The USA calls the shots in the Caribbean (fuck it, the whole hemisphere) and has for decades in spite of inroads from various entities...China is making big moves recently but its still the USA calling the shots