D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Tuesday at 9:01 PM #3 mcguyver said: How do you get a potato like that? Click to expand... That is the driest roast I have ever seen..... I'm truly perplexed...... and he cut it along the grain..... mfkr might as well try eatimg a chew toy Last edited: Tuesday at 9:12 PM
mcguyver said: How do you get a potato like that? Click to expand... That is the driest roast I have ever seen..... I'm truly perplexed...... and he cut it along the grain..... mfkr might as well try eatimg a chew toy
mcguyver Rising Star OG Investor Tuesday at 9:29 PM #4 D24OHA said: That is the driest roast I have ever seen..... I'm truly perplexed...... and he cut it along the grain..... mfkr might as well try eatimg a chew toy Click to expand... But Potatoes do not have a grain. Thi is a fake vid.
D24OHA said: That is the driest roast I have ever seen..... I'm truly perplexed...... and he cut it along the grain..... mfkr might as well try eatimg a chew toy Click to expand... But Potatoes do not have a grain. Thi is a fake vid.