{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Wake County range being free and having distance out to 100yds is so clutch. Allows me to zero my optics as well as test reloads without having to worry about weather variables skewing my results. I might join Woody's in New Hill later this year so I can take advantage of the 550yd rifle range as well as the private pistol bays
It's a nice range. Haven't been there in years though. Wow, never heard of Woody's. Got to check them out. I do need to get back into shooting.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It's a nice range. Haven't been there in years though. Wow, never heard of Woody's. Got to check them out. I do need to get back into shooting.
The initial registration for Woody's is pricey but afterwards it's a very good value for all that you get. Much cheaper than a yearly membership for an indoor range that pales in comparison for what you get.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How much time would this carry

tumblr_mq1ck49Jk31s83bt5o1_1280.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
How much time would this carry

tumblr_mq1ck49Jk31s83bt5o1_1280.jpg
Depends on what state you live in. Don't even think about having one if you live in a state like NY, NJ, CA or CT. You can't even have a threaded barrel much less a suppressor. Other states like NC, GA, TX, FL, you can get them but just have to go through the process of filling out a Form 4, paying for the tax stamp and waiting. I'm hearing the wait is much less now than it used to be though. I had to wait over a year to get mine but now I'm hearing ppl are getting them in just a few weeks. Has me considering getting one for my 22lr and maybe 1 for 9mm.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Depends on what state you live in. Don't even think about having one if you live in a state like NY, NJ, CA or CT. You can't even have a threaded barrel much less a suppressor. Other states like NC, GA, TX, FL, you can get them but just have to go through the process of filling out a Form 4, paying for the tax stamp and waiting. I'm hearing the wait is much less now than it used to be though. I had to wait over a year to get mine but now I'm hearing ppl are getting them in just a few weeks. Has me considering getting one for my 22lr and maybe 1 for 9mm.
Damn so you really is a terminator

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn so you really is a terminator
Nah I just wanted a suppressor for my home defense setup. Shooting indoors is loud as hell and disorienting. Having a suppressor keeps the element of surprise in my favor and reduces the likelihood of being in a compromising position caused by muzzle flash or loud bangs throwing off my equilibrium.

A lot of ppl try to say they wouldn't care bout all that cuz they'd just want the target neutralized. I get it but what happens if you have more than 1 threat in your home and they're not taken out by the 1st shot or two you let off? What if you miss altogether? Yeah the loud bang or boom may throw them off but it'll throw you off too and you'll lose some if not all of the advantage you'd want on your side.

So for me I got the suppressor to keep the advantage in my favor and the caliber I'm shooting it with is more than capable of taking anyone down. Only sound a threat would hear is a either theirs or one of their people's body dropping. Plus I'd have a lot more rounds available to use than I would with a shotgun. Giving the coroner some work to do with these hollow point 300 Blackout rounds.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nah I just wanted a suppressor for my home defense setup. Shooting indoors is loud as hell and disorienting. Having a suppressor keeps the element of surprise in my favor and reduces the likelihood of being in a compromising position caused by muzzle flash or loud bangs throwing off my equilibrium.

A lot of ppl try to say they wouldn't care bout all that cuz they'd just want the target neutralized. I get it but what happens if you have more than 1 threat in your home and they're not taken out by the 1st shot or two you let off? What if you miss altogether? Yeah the loud bang or boom may throw them off but it'll throw you off too and you'll lose some if not all of the advantage you'd want on your side.

So for me I got the suppressor to keep the advantage in my favor and the caliber I'm shooting it with is more than capable of taking anyone down. Only sound a threat would hear is a either theirs or one of their people's body dropping. Plus I'd have a lot more rounds available to use than I would with a shotgun. Giving the coroner some work to do with these hollow point 300 Blackout rounds.

Hell yea, I like your take on the situation

I always thought that shit just looked kool

But after you explained this, I’m using this logical also….

Thanks bro

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I don't know what's worse. The waste of time putting this in place will be or the people thinking this will actually work :smh:

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After debating which gun to get for CCW, I just ordered the Canik TP9 Elite SC. After my 90 waiting period is up, my next purchase is either gonna be that TTI Combat or the Rival-S

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
After debating which gun to get for CCW, I just ordered the Canik TP9 Elite SC. After my 90 waiting period is up, my next purchase is either gonna be that TTI Combat or the Rival-S
Just got my pre order in on the TTI combat. Already have the TP9 Elite SC and love it as my carry.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Took a trip out to the range today to collect 22lr data at 75 and 100yds. Took bout 3-5 shots to figure out how far off my shots were and then made the adjustments to land in the desired area in or near my 1" targets. Outside of a few flyers, I'm not too disappointed with my results. Now that I got my data, my next trips will be to fine tune my groupings. If I can get subMOA 5 shot groups at 100yds then I'll be more than happy considering how finicky 22lr can be at longer distances.

435314389_10168960291680694_1428757735678958420_n.jpg