Guess Lil Wayne really do love BBW’s

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
La’Tecia Thomas, Model And Popular Social Media Figure, Shows Off A Huge Ring, And Says She’s Engaged; Rumor Has It That Lil Wayne Is Her Soon-To-Be Husband

LaTecia-Thomas.jpg

464A21BA00000578-5076293-She_now_has_her_heart_set_on_sauntering_down_the_runway_at_New_Y-a-77_1510548573775.jpg
63331046.cms
Thomas-904x1024.jpg
63331042.cms
DxKQ_ObUYAA8CQF.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The closest thing to the Kardashians that he's going to get,if he tried hard enough he could probably pull one but now he has the chance to mold and shape the good enough one.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn I never knew Wayne hate himself, I know that lawsuit against Baby took a toll on him.

Ole skool when u read this?
Mask, i base my conclusion on his comments in the past on black lives matter and race relations in general where he questioned the existence of present day racism. Add to it his very black upbringing against his last two alleged fiances being very white and thats pretty much my basis.

Chick look like she got a phat ass in them pics you just posted tho.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she is cool, I don't see anything wrong with her> She's an average sized woman really.

I'd fuck her for sure.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mask, i base my conclusion on his comments in the past on black lives matter and race relations in general where he questioned the existence of present day racism. Add to it his very black upbringing against his last two alleged fiances being very white and thats pretty much my basis.

Understood

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

100...brah

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait to see what she looks like after she plops out a kid.

You know that is her top priority.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she is cool, I don't see anything wrong with her> She's an average sized woman really.

I'd fuck her for sure.
Yall stupid. Aint nothin wrong with that woman. Most of yall fronting and dont have a broad that fine. GTFOHWTB :angry: