GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Buzzard...

The savage was cool but if you were paying attention to when it popped online you could shoot it down because it was kinda slow...

That buzzard was FAST and almost untouchable in the right hands

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It
It's terrible at pulling up so it won't be super effective against people on the ground.
It seems like they changed the handling on all jets. I was doing air quota last night In the Lazer and it was harder for me tondo a loop or pull up. I had to press R3 for rear camera while I loop to make it easier same with other planes like the molotok etc.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Anybody still playing this?

I got a PS5, no Xbox just yet but it's coming VERY soon... wondering if I need to take my talents to South Beach

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I got a PS5, no Xbox just yet but it's coming VERY soon... wondering if I need to take my talents to South Beach

I'm still on last gen. Got frustrated a while back trying to find a new jawn and just gave up.

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

I have it for the Box and PS5, they killed off my old online character so i was pissed at first. I hardly play on PS5 though. I'm down to hop online and run a few missions.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
On PS5, I grind missions and help low levels for $$$.
Public lobby is pointless with all the kids.

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
I just found out that the next gen GTA 5 for Xbox series X is out on game pass And you don't have to loose your character and progress transferring from last gen to new gen but story mode does reset! But if you choose to start over they give you 4 million dollars to start with. Also you can buy the same car off people at Ls car meet now! I need that Box chevy and Monte Carlo on Benny's rims!

spider705

BGOL Investor
I just found out that the next gen GTA 5 for Xbox series X is out on game pass And you don't have to loose your character and progress transferring from last gen to new gen but story mode does reset! But if you choose to start over they give you 4 million dollars to start with. Also you can buy the same car off people at Ls car meet now! I need that Box chevy and Monte Carlo on Benny's rims!
It's on ps5 too... I almost downloaded it but I don't want my OG character on ps5... and I forgot the password to my burner accounts I used to torture you niggas with so I'm stuck until I get my series x

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
It's on ps5 too... I almost downloaded it but I don't want my OG character on ps5... and I forgot the password to my burner accounts I used to torture you niggas with so I'm stuck until I get my series x
I knew it was out just wasn't going to pay for another gta 5 so I've been on the XB1 version when I checked the difference in versions after updating it I saw the series X version for free on xbox game pass! I guess they will stop updating the last gen soon + it probably will be 2 years before 6 come out! And I was wondering what happened to you and others Is it anyone left on series X version