Me too, I think lol. Kids on the GTA forums are losing their damn minds as if they didn't know their would be some issues. It's first day of launch and not only that, R* said it would be hectic as all fuck. At least I can take care of business and not be consumed by GTA:O as of now lol. The only thing they could've done differently is the timezone thing like Drizzy mentioned.
My character looks like Malcolm x before he converted to Islam with the red/brown hair
The character creation is horrible in this
It looks like a white guy in black face
I just gave up and went with whatever
I went thru the whole process of creating the character with a name & online was not working like everybody else
So I quit the game , an hour later I went to see if I could get on & Is telling me I have to create my character all over again