G's Spotlight - Angela White

Shes less appealing to me after learning she had work done and seeing how she looked before....




But she's a dirty whore so that adds an automatic 20 points to her value
 
But she's a dirty whore so that adds an automatic 20 points to her value

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif
 
Vixen - Angela White - The Angel Anthology


​
 
Last edited:
i wonder with continual touch ups if she's gonna be able to remain sexy til she's like 60

Nina Hartley is almost 70 and still holding up and putting out content.

As long as Angela doesn’t go crazy with plastic surgery, stays drug/alcohol and cigarette free. Exercises and cares for herself.

She should hold up for some time.
 
Nina Hartley is almost 70 and still holding up and putting out content.

As long as Angela doesn’t go crazy with plastic surgery, stays drug/alcohol and cigarette free. Exercises and cares for herself.

She should hold up for some time.

Nina Hartley is showing her age

She's not at the Angela Bassett / Tina Turner bar
 
I give pornstars passes for some "touch-ups" and general maintenance.

In a job that requires constant nudity and close-ups, getting touched up is going to come with the territory, but when it's subtle, natural, and helps to maintain your look, I can look past it.

Ava Addams' recent reduction, Jenna Foxx's implants, or Kira Noir's total overhaul are a bit tough to look past.
 

I give pornstars passes for some "touch-ups" and general maintenance.

In a job that requires constant nudity and close-ups, getting touched up is going to come with the territory, but when it's subtle, natural, and helps to maintain your look, I can look past it.

Ava Addams' recent reduction, Jenna Foxx's implants, or Kira Noir's total overhaul are a bit tough to look past.

^^^^
 
I give pornstars passes for some "touch-ups" and general maintenance.

In a job that requires constant nudity and close-ups, getting touched up is going to come with the territory, but when it's subtle, natural, and helps to maintain your look, I can look past it.

Ava Addams' recent reduction, Jenna Foxx's implants, or Kira Noir's total overhaul are a bit tough to look past.

She did WHAT NOW?!!

Wow.

About Kira.... I think the breasts were one thing.... then she started playing with her face..... I don't get it. She was sexy and beautiful as she was.

If she's done more than that, I wouldn't know. I haven't watched that many "pro" porn scenes the past few years.
 
She did WHAT NOW?!!

Wow.



​

About Kira.... I think the breasts were one thing.... then she started playing with her face..... I don't get it. She was sexy and beautiful as she was.

If she's done more than that, I wouldn't know. I haven't watched that many "pro" porn scenes the past few years.

Kira's face has settled and I think she's gained weight to catch her body up to her breasts and she is pretty again but for a while she was looking rather nightmarish.
 
Deeper - Angela White - More Games

​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top