༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Great white shark drags fishing boat around San Francisco Bay
By Lee Brown

July 16, 2019 | 9:14am | Updated

MORE ON:
SHARKS
Teen girl bitten by shark while boogie boarding in Florida

Unassuming Jurassic-era shark may be oldest known relative of the great white shark

Celebrity seal demolishes shark

Shark swallowed whole by giant fish during 'startling' deep-sea feeding frenzy
This great white shark really took them for a ride.

Fishermen who hooked the massive sea beast were dragged for 2-miles around San Francisco Bay as they battled 30-minutes to reel it in.

A video viewed more than 62,000 times on Facebook shows the group struggling to control a rod that was bent-over double — with it dragging them despite them dropping anchor on their small fishing boat.

“That’s a f—ing great white!” several screamed when they finally reeled it in, rushing to immediately free the vulnerable species that it is illegal to catch.

Trip operator Joey Gamez reckoned the great white was almost 8-foot long and said it was the biggest catch for any of his clients in 20 years operating Golden State Sportfishing.

“The force was almost like hooking into a Volkswagen that was a hundred feet deep and just trying to hold on to the rod and reel,” Gamez told CBS.

“It almost pulled me into the water at one point. It’s the biggest thing I’ve ever fought in my life that’s for sure.

“We’re in their home so, it’s a scary thing, but it was an adrenaline rush, for sure, for everybody on the boat.”

He said it was the first great white he’d heard getting caught in the bay, and initially assumed it was a dolphin.

“Everyone was in shock. It took all seven of us to reel it in,” he told SFGate.