GREAT FUCKING FIGHT!! Never give up!

Mofos was dirty dancing most of the video.

Both of them would get their asses beat by a real fighter by doing all that pussy ass shit.
 
When the cac had the upper hand no one tried to break it up and then the brother started whooping that ass they wanted to come to the rescue. Fucking sorry ass cac was fighting below his weight class too.

I wanted to jump and say this as well... But I know there can be context to this fight... As in the general consensus could have been that the black guy actually deserved to be kicked out the club or whatever...

All in all.. I respect that they didn't do too much sucker shit...i believe I saw a couple knees thrown... But no biting, no submission moves... Grappling but a still throwing hands... Solid shit
 
Good fight. I like seeing an old fashioned fair one.

It took bruh a second to find his range.. but when he did those combos started blitzing the bouncer... it was over. Good stoppage
 
Mofos was dirty dancing most of the video.

Both of them would get their asses beat by a real fighter by doing all that pussy ass shit.

That's a real fight man. They both squared up and waited for an opening. Big dude didn't use his size when he had the chance. Lil man was dropping them beads on his head, if they didn't break it up he would have hit the ground. In conclusion, work on your grappling skills and take it to the ground game.
 
tenor.gif
ConsciousThankfulAmurratsnake.gif


tumblr_o90khiHgpE1qa33wlo9_500.gif
switch-kick-move-video1.gif


Jab-Donald-Cerrone-vs-Edson-Barboza.gif
0000.gif
 
Bruh had some nice hands and was fast as fuck!

The big guy was gassing out fast. Another minute Bruh would have put his cave ass to sleep.
 


That first one :eek2:

#6-had him doing the Ric Flair Flop

#16-when suckerpunching goes wrong

#20-was the son defending the mother,or was the dad dealing w/ a out-of-control kid..

#25-that girl had hands
 
By another brother at that..smh
I don't fault any brother who stops a fight. Bouncer beating up brother...doing his job. Brother beating down bouncer...catching a case. Brother proved his point and didn't have to worry about any bullshit from the police since it didn't go too far.
 
Back
Top