Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for Ps4/xbox1

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

actual_1410520494.jpg

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Check out the brand new GTAV trailer, entitled "A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip" – and enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
gtav_details09122014_004.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTA V - New-Gen Version Shown Behind Closed Doors - First Impressions (neogaf.com)

Ok so a few responses.

1. I saw this at the GameStop managers conference in Anehiem. Rockstar gave a 45 minute closed doors presentation.

2. They showed us multiple locals. The city, underwater areas, country side etc.

3. Foliage has been completely reworked. Tree barks been redone, individual grass blades, wild flowers etc. This applies to underwater areas as well. Completely reworked coral reefs and underwater plants.

4. Draw distance now is INSANE. One example they showed us was the main city at night. They showed it on PS3 first amd showed us how all lighting at a distance was pre baked. In the remaster its all pre loaded in real time and is dynamic. You can see lights and traffic flow from massive distances.

5. Water rendering system has been completely redone. Rivers / Ocean / rain are gorgeous

6. No release date given. They simply said soon.

7. Animal texture work has been 100 % re done.

8. Anti Aliasing looked great with little to no jaggies. Looked 1080p to me. It was demoed on PS4.

9. Promised "new" content. One example was new songs / soundtrack / radio stations.

10. Best remaster Ive seen by far. I literally gasped at the differences.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Fuck that fuzzy ain't joining tha crew...... Buy that shit on Dreamcast nigga you ain't running with NOBODY from BGOL on Xbox side.....

If u post a gamer tag and u on 360 right now I'll murder you repeatedly and viciously

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Still not that excited about buying it again. The content needs to really be on point.

I haven't done my research on the consoles, but I think I'mma cop a Xbone.

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
IM ON IT!!! Going to pre order this weekend. PS4.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
60 bucks man they can suck my muthafucking dick fuck u rockstar yall got enough money u bum bottom bitch bastards

i got love for the crew but man ill probably wait til that price drop

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
I can't buy for full price off GP. Folks who already have should get some sort of discount. I'd be down to pay $20, not $60

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't buy for full price off GP. Folks who already have should get some sort of discount. I'd be down to pay $20, not $60

The last of us remastered was $50 instead of $60

Are y'all buying this on disc or digital

I don't wanna start a fanboy war here but ps4 is getting all the love
The trailer shots are from ps4 gameplay

And rockstar and sony are doing some exclusive thing for ps4 users

The ps4 has more power then xbox1 ?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Still not that excited about buying it again. The content needs to really be on point.

Last year updated games game you a discount if you purchased the game on last gen. Hopefully R* does this. i'm trading in my Xbox when ever I upgrade so no point of keeping GTA 5 on current gen anyway. Hell the only reason I haven't upgraded let is because i'm waiting on the new story dlc. I wouldn't mind playing the game over on next gen though.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Last year updated games game you a discount if you purchased the game on last gen. Hopefully R* does this. i'm trading in my Xbox when ever I upgrade so no point of keeping GTA 5 on current gen anyway. Hell the only reason I haven't upgraded let is because i'm waiting on the new story dlc. I wouldn't mind playing the game over on next gen though.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTA V PS4 Runs At 1080p, Looks Insane, Tons of New Details Leaked Via Behind Closed Door Presentation: Update

Rockstar Games recently held a behind the closed door demonstration of Grand Theft Auto V PlayStation 4 version at GameStop Manager Conference in Anehiem and the first impression from it is out. The developer showcased 45 minutes of GTA V PS4 demonstration, and going by the details we are receiving from attendees, it runs at 1080p and looks INSANE.

NeoGaf user The Shogun attended the event and here is what he has to say. GTA V demo was running on PlayStation 4, it looked 1080p, great Anti Aliasing with little to no jaggies.

Rockstar Games showcased multiple locals. The city, underwater areas, country side and many other things. The development team has completely redone the foliage, along with tree barks, individual grass blades, wild flowers etc. This redone applies to underwater areas as well i.e. completely reworked coral reefs and underwater plants.

Draw distance has also received a massive upgrade and in comparison to PS3 port, PlayStation 4 version looks INSANE. At the event, Rockstar Games showcased one comparison example, Main City at Night PS3 vs Main City at Night on PS4, lighting was impressive and for PS4 version, its all pre loaded in real time and is dynamic. You can see lights and traffic flow from massive distances.

Apart from this, Animal texture has been re-done completely along with Water rendering system and Rivers, Oceans, Rain looks gorgeous.

No details were provided about the release date, Rockstar Games only said "Coming SOON", however developer did confirmed of new content for remaster port: "new Songs, Soundtrack, Radio Stations"

The Shogun ended the impression with:

"Best Remaster I Have Seen By Far. I Literally Gasped At The Differences."

So guys, tighten your seat belts, Rockstar Games is about to land GTA V on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and its going to be INSANE.

Here is some of Grand Theft Auto V PS4 vs PS3 Comparison Screenshots showcasing massive graphics/visuals difference. If you still haven't pre-order GTA V for PS4, do it now via AMAZON.

Update:

NeoGaf user The Shogun has provided some more updates.

He added that changes GTA V remater features are astounding and incredible. Rockstar Games at the event stated that they wanted to push Xbox One and Playstation 4 in a similar way they did with PS3 and Xbox 360. Furthermore, Shogun stated that a brand new trailer for GTA V should be coming out soon

Rockstar Games also stated that they have been working on GTA V PS4/Xbox One/PC for over a year, and the game does not look like a "uprezzed" port but a proper remaster.

All character modes has received improvements, and details of street also has been massively improved. The rain water effect on roads looked similar to what we saw in Sucker Punch's Infamous: Second Son.

Coming to FPS, Shogun stated it looked 30 FPS but added that development seems to have not locked down the FPS yet.

On Upgrades to Animals: Rockstar games said wildlife count has been upped and they specifically gave reference of Red Dead Remption and the original GTA V and wanted to improve animal interactions even more.

Animals now sport actual fur. As in strands of hair that stick out from the actual body not just flat textures like in the original release.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until tomorrow night walmart will give you $27 for your used copy of gta 5 as a gift card

Best buy will give you $30

So you can use that money to preorder

$30 to upgrade not a bad deal ,assuming the game will cost $60

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Still no PC version?

PC OR BUST. The mod community is going to go ham on this one.

January 27th is the release date. We could unite the Bell and Barksdale families. Could you imagine Slap, Ill Will, Spider, Wolf, Lady Wiz, BK, Obay, and others from PS3 and XB360.......man I pity any fools that tackle our elite hittas on a unified front:smh::smh::D:D:D:D:D

Seriously consider PC down the line Bell and Barksdales for unified domination.

For all white dots facing an united Big Girls Over The Limit front prepare for :raincloud::stormcloud::crying:

:thefinger::tut: No modding, :thumbsdown:no shopping for arms,:cmonson: no strip club,:itsawrap: or else:gun01::gun03::gun05::gun06:

and:smh:no sight seeing.

Last edited: