Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...


Count me in as one. Fuck dat Prison. I'm off to play.






8fQWE5.jpg
 
I might wait to see how GTA 6 turns out. I recently tried playing Horizon Forbidden West on the PS5, but after about an hour, I started feeling motion sick. I've never experienced that with a game before, outside of first-person shooters.
 

- Flash FM returns, hosted by Robyn and Alex Consani with tracks from Charlie xcx, Zara Larsson, MGMT
- Cocoteo FM is a modern Latin station hosted by Bad Bunny and RaiNao
- Back Country Radio station is hosted by Lana Del Rey, her husband and Morgan Wallen
- On-demand option for podcasts that you can listen to anytime
- You can listen to radio/podcasts in vehicles or on-foot
- Dirty South Classics is hosted by Trick Daddy and Trina
- AfroBank FM hosted by Burna Boy and Palms Trax
- Chamber 106.6 features heavy metal hosted by Slayer members Kerry King and Tom Araya
- You can listen to previews from the 6 radio stations on Rockstar’s website

Rockstar also teased more info to come, including details about the dynamic score and more singles from the album.

HUHfAOAXMAIOQ3o


HUHRXtpbMAAOr_q


HUHRnTQboAAgyb7
 
Last edited:
Back
Top