RoomService Dinner is now being served. BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #1,898 Gemini said: Click to expand... Some of this may be too realistic. I’m definitely not interested in gassing up vehicles and working out characters in the gym. That was the one thing I didn’t like about Red Dead Two—your character having to eat and feeding the horses.
Gemini said: Click to expand... Some of this may be too realistic. I’m definitely not interested in gassing up vehicles and working out characters in the gym. That was the one thing I didn’t like about Red Dead Two—your character having to eat and feeding the horses.
T ThaBurgerPimp Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor Aug 29, 2026 #1,903 Gemini said: Click to expand... That's EXACTLY how it wouldve looked ..not to mention the map would have all sorts of information when you highlight a destination/point of interest
Gemini said: Click to expand... That's EXACTLY how it wouldve looked ..not to mention the map would have all sorts of information when you highlight a destination/point of interest
T ThaBurgerPimp Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor Aug 30, 2026 #1,910 Gemini said: Click to expand... I bet when the PC version of 6 drops this feature going to be used heavily
Gemini said: Click to expand... I bet when the PC version of 6 drops this feature going to be used heavily