Government Shutdown, Real Reason

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
In this article, I want to expose these radical elements that have enjoyed the comfort of anonymity for years. Unfortunately, I am able to link many of these activities because the killers have left clues directed at me that I can easily recognize. I always noted their obsessive deranged attention of me; however, I began to observe this deranged pattern in the news and internationally of their activity. It reminds me of the Terminator where she noticed a pattern of killings before the police because it involved her where everybody thought it was just random violence.

180614065220-steve-scalise-congressional-baseball-exlarge-169.jpg

Today the congressional charity game was played with Democrats winning. Steve Scalise after surviving a gunshot that left him with lifetime injuries also played in the game to much affair. However, this game hides a much darker affair/extreme low point for the United States and its democratic institutions which the white press has been unwilling to report. They will turn into Lois Lane when it comes to political assassinations and drug cartel killings in Mexico or the mayhem in Venezuela, but have great difficulty putting a story together about multiple politicans being intimidated through violence here in the U.S. Therefore, we will have to report on the activity that occurs in their community much the same way they report with zeal the internal struggles in other communities.

How does this affect me?

Well if your government becomes unable to create and enforce laws, or protect your human rights than you are not living in a democracy, but a lawless authoritarian state.

White Terrorism has evolved into a covert affair where a few clues are left to let the victim know that it was an intentional act. These clues would be difficult to prove a conspiracy and identify other co-conspirators. This is contrast to other cultures that tend to boast about their ability to inflict widespread violence on other groups. The co conspirator will identify themselves after the terroristic act is completed. If the person was inspired through messaging that they received, they will leave a note identifying this inspiration as their cause. Because whites want to appear righteous and civilized, they will take great effort to ensure that any coordinated effort was not made by a larger group. This allows them to continue their streak of violence towards other people, while only sacrificing their pawn.

Political Assassinations

In proper context that somebody in political office being shot at or assaulted domestically, the last occurrence was over 50 to 100 years ago! We now have over three events in a short time period which is a red flag to something happening.

1. Steve Scalise

bernie-peoples-party-2.jpg

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 7:09 am EDT, Scalise and three other people were shot and wounded by James Hodgkinson, a left-wing activist who opened fire with a rifle during a baseball practice of the Republican team for the annual Congressional Baseball Game. The practice was taking place at the Eugene Simpson Baseball Fields in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia. Scalise, the only member of Congress to be hit, was shot in the hip. Representative Mo Brooks, who was also at the practice, witnessed the attack and said he saw someone with a rifle behind the third base dugout. Brooks then heard Scalise scream from second base. Scalise crawled into right field, bleeding. Senator Jeff Flake and Representative Brad Wenstrup, a former podiatrist, ran to assist Scalise after Hodgkinson was shot. Senator Rand Paul, also a witness, said he heard "as many as 50 shots". Scalise, initially conscious, went into shock while being taken to MedStar Washington Hospital Center in critical condition, where he underwent immediate surgery.

This shooting took place with multiple Congress person and targets available at the event.

2. Gabrielle Giffords

13234830-mmmain.jpg

On January 8, 2011, U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords and eighteen others were shot during a constituent meeting held in a supermarket parking lot in Casas Adobes, Arizona, in the Tucson metropolitan area. Six people died, including federal District Court Chief Judge John Roll; Gabe Zimmerman, one of Rep. Giffords' staffers; and a nine-year-old girl, Christina-Taylor Green. Giffords was holding the meeting, called "Congress on Your Corner", in the parking lot of a Safeway store when Jared Lee Loughner drew a pistol and shot her in the head before proceeding to fire on other people. One additional person was injured in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. News reports identified the target of the attack to be Giffords, a Democrat representing Arizona's 8th congressional district. She was shot through the head at point-blank range, and her medical condition was initially described as "critical".

She is married to Mark Kelly, a retired NASA astronaut and was the only Congress person that was at the event.

3. Senator Rand Paul Neighbor Assault

gq-rand-paul-horizontal.jpg

3. Dylan Roof

This shooting took place when I was supposed to appear at an event to discuss the financial crisis. The shooter ambushed and killed nine people on that day.

4. Austin Bombings

5. Law Enforcement Killings

Unfortunately, as I have mentioned before, White terrorism will leave clues to their victims indicating the true purpose of their act. Here I can see a space/physics theme to all of these violent acts such as Gabrielle being married to an astronaut and the baseball game that Steve Scalise was playing in. I am quite familiar in all of these circumstances of these clues because of my involvement, where another person would simply view these as acts of a mentally deranged person.

Their activity is well organized, planned, and covert. They are trying to reshape the government into supporting their efforts through violence and voting. This has allowed them to engage in ramped up llegal surveillance of my activities without any recourse. They have also caused seriously bodily harm that has left me disabled.

Their ultimate goal is to leave their white supremacist fairy tale teachings in place to enforce the belief of white supremacy.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It looks like a coordinated domestic terrorist attacks took place.

150910_9.11photoesssay8.jpg

They are letting people know what time it is, they will shut it down. Nobody should go to work to be target practice.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Government shutdown enters Day 21, tying record for longest in U.S. history
Friday is Day 21 of the partial government shutdown, stalemated over President Trump's spurned demand for $5.7 billion for a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico. This gives Trump the dubious distinction of overseeing the longest partial shutdown in U.S. history, tied with a 21-day shutdown during President Bill Clinton's administration, which ended on Jan. 6, 1996.

With talks deadlocked, it appears Trump will have the record all to himself by Saturday.

Some 800,000 federal employees are working without pay — including Secret Service agents — or furloughed, like most of the White House staff. Trump is taking the brunt of the blame for the shutdown, polls show, followed by congressional Democrats then congressional Republicans.

Source: The Associated Press, The New York Times

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Trump reportedly plans to raid disaster relief funds to build his wall

President Trump is now looking to build up to 315 miles of his border wall by directing the Army Corps of Engineers to dip into a $13.9 billion pot approved last February to fund more than 50 disaster relief and prevention projects in Texas, California, Puerto Rico, and Florida, among other states, according to multiple reports.

That money would be freed up if Trump declares a national emergency to circumvent Congress. The White House is also eyeing military construction funds. Democrats and some Republicans oppose dipping into money appropriated, but not spent, for flood and hurricane control projects, and call Trump's threatened emergency declaration an abuse of power. Several lawsuits are expected if Trump follows through with this plan.

Source: ABC News, The Washington Post

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
President Reagan was an agent of Russia by pushing peace? It shows you how bad it was at the FBI. He openly ran on his positions that were beneficial to Russia.

There are white supremacist elements at the FBI and DOJ aiding domestic terrorism. They did a half ass investigation on purpose on the assassination attempts on Congress/Supreme Court which could have increased their security.

They may have been looking to compromise the security of the President for an assassination attempt. They are looking to establish an authoritarian white supremacist government through the fear of death. By showing that even well protected members of the governmentc or corporations can be killed at anytime.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If I hold a bizarre belief or mass delusion that would bias my investigation of an assassination attempt, how would the FBI background investigation determine this?

I reviewed their security protocols, a covert white supremacist could easily become an agent.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
If I hold a bizarre belief or mass delusion that would bias my investigation of an assassination attempt, how would the FBI background investigation determine this?

I reviewed their security protocols, a covert white supremacist could easily become an agent.

By praying to Jesus Christ who is none other than one master fard Muhammad for knowledge :yes:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
These antics at the expense of some 800,000 laid-off workers:

Trump said he knows a border wall will work because wheels work, and the Secret Service uses 'really expensive' cars with wheels

Michelle Mark

Jan. 10, 2019, 4:39 PM
5c37b51fbd7730722f301507-750-375.jpg

President Donald Trump speaks about border security at a US Border Patrol station in McAllen, Texas, on January 10, 2019.
Associated Press/Evan Vucci
  • President Donald Trump compared his border wall to the invention of the wheel on Thursday, saying wheels are effective and still commonly used in modern times.
  • He said even the "really expensive" cars that the Secret Service uses have wheels.
  • Trump made the remarks at a roundtable with lawmakers and local officials in McAllen, Texas, amid a government shutdown over funding for the border wall.

President Donald Trump drew a bizarre analogy during his trip to the border in McAllen, Texas, on Thursday, likening a border wall to the ancient invention of the wheel and saying wheels are effective and still commonly used in modern times.

"They say a wall is medieval. Well, a wheel is older than a wall," Trump said, though the earliest known border wall is actually thousands of years older than the wheel. "And I looked, and every single car out there, even the really expensive ones that the Secret Service uses — and believe me they are expensive — I said, 'Do they all have wheels?' 'Yes.' 'Oh. I thought it was medieval.'"

He continued: "The wheel is older than the wall. You know that? There are some things that work. A wheel works and a wall works."

Trump made the trip down to the border amid a weekslong government shutdown that shows few signs of stopping anytime soon. The shutdown was caused by a dispute over $5.7 billion in funding that Trump has demanded to construct more than 200 miles of border wall, which Democrats have refused to approve.

In McAllen, Trump participated in a roundtable with lawmakers and local officials who commended him for calling the situation along the border a "crisis" and holding firm on his demands that Congress supply billions for the wall.

Read more: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BORDER CRISIS: Experts say there is no security crisis, but there is a simple way to fix immigration — and it's not a wall

5c37b67f2a5b745db1640bac-750-500.jpg

President Donald Trump speaks as he tours the US-Mexico border on January 10, 2019, in McAllen, Texas.
Associated Press/Evan Vucci
During Trump's opening remarks, he lambasted congressional Democrats for refusing to submit to his demands and said they would lose the fight because a wall is "common sense."

"The government is shut down because democrats will not fund border security," he said. "Their open-borders agenda threatens all American families, including millions of legal immigrants throughout our nation."

But Trump has faced criticism in recent weeks for continually calling the state of the border a "crisis" that threatens the lives of Americans.

In a rebuttal to Trump's televised Oval Office address on Tuesday, top Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer denounced Trumpfor stoking fear about the migrants who cross the US-Mexico border, many of whom are families with young children seeking asylum.

"Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice," Pelosi said. "The President has chosen fear."

Sheila Bedeila Ladders work. Shovels work. Special counsel investigations work.:roflmao:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
By praying to Jesus Christ who is none other than one master fard Muhammad for knowledge :yes:

:lol::lol:

These white supremacists fools are out there as CEO of major companies like Apple/Amazon or FBI agents, they pose a more serious threat to National Security than the FSB/GRU or jihadist fighter based on their recent activity. They pose a serious danger to other whites who they will target based on their bizarre belief systems.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘President Trump, look at the pain and suffering you're causing.'

'I want President Trump to look into these faces and see what he is doing by using these men and women as pawns' — Senate Democrats are demanding an end to the shutdown by showing the real people hurt in its wake

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America has puppet governments all over the world. When Clinton was in office they used tax dollars to bail the Mexican peso out

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The next time I get fired, I am going to go on TV and talk about me being evicted, using food banks, not getting braces for my child. The employers will feel sorry for me and give me a job.

:lol::lol::lol:

Millions of people go through what they are going through everyday that are not in government. They need to quit crying.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real reason....

White people losing their place (majority) in society.

Trump racist ass & his main supporters don't like brown people.

They deal with us cause of the money factor.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The next time I get fired, I am going to go on TV and talk about me being evicted, using food banks, not getting braces for my child. The employers will feel sorry for me and give me a job.

:lol::lol::lol:

Millions of people go through what they are going through everyday that are not in government. They need to quit crying.
Don't go on television they may investigate it. But for people looking for work right now they probably would get hired if they tell them they was a federal worker and had to quit their job in order to make money.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Don't go on television they may investigate it. But for people looking for work right now they probably would get hired if they tell them they was a federal worker and had to quit their job in order to make money.

Who would quit their federal job to go into the private sector. There is no way they would get those type of benefits such as pensions,healthcare, job stability, and pay. They remind me of that basketball player that complained about his multimillion contract would not be able to feed his family.

They need to find the traitors in government that conspired with the domestic terrorists to kill politicians. They need to be charged with treason and executed as would occur in any other country. Intentionally performing substandard investigations and not escalating their security to meet the increasing threats.

Congress Lives Matters !

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Their mistake is thinking they are dealing with Pres. Jimmy Carter or Pres. Bill Clinton, two do gooders that look out for the welfare of other people. You probably got a pissed off Pres. Trump and he lacks empathy being a oligarch. They even shut down his charity which he used to benefit himself. Pres. Trump and Jeff Bezos lack empathy, they can lay off 1000 workers and give themselves a bonus without thought. They are not in the business of caretaking for the weak.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their mistake is thinking they are dealing with Pres. Jimmy Carter or Pres. Bill Clinton, two do gooders that look out for the welfare of other people. You probably got a pissed off Pres. Trump and he lacks empathy being a oligarch. They even shut down his charity which he used to benefit himself. Pres. Trump and Jeff Bezos lack empathy, they can lay off 1000 workers and give themselves a bonus without thought. They are not in the business of caretaking for the weak.
It is possible to quit a federal job and move up further than what you were. If not then that job is their master. Trump is a big liar. He has not paid people in the past that he owed. Even after they won law suits against him, they had to take him back to court to make him pay what he owe. I think that he promised brother West money for wearing that hat and tricked him. I do not trust anything that come from whites including the positions they created. All those positions are to promote a white reality. At the base of all of American institutions is a trick and a lie to master and dominate the original people of the earth us the blacks.
If there was ever any wall need it was blacks needing one before the earth was taken from us and divided up among races that was grafted from us the original.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
SHUTDOWN WATCH •

The US government has been partially shut down for:
Shutdown: What comes next
By Z. Byron Wolf
and Curt Merrill,
CNN
Updated January 16, 2019

The effects of the ongoing partial lapse in government funding continue to mount, but placing them on a calendar remains difficult. Some agencies, including the federal courts, have dug deep to locate funds to keep day-to-day operations running and their workers paid. Others have almost completely shut down. Here are some key dates to remember:

DECEMBER 22 a month ago

Shutdown started

JANUARY 11 10 days ago

Federal pay date
JANUARY 15 6 days ago

Coast Guard pay date​

Thousands of workers recalled
Thousands of Internal Revenue Service, Food and Drug Administration and Federal Aviation Administration employees were recalled from furlough to work without pay to process tax returns and conduct food and airline safety.​

JANUARY 20 a day ago

Final food stamps payment for now
Food stamps will be paid through February, but in order to get funds, states will have to pay February payments early, by or before January 20, which could create confusion for recipients who receive an abnormally large payment that is intended to last an extra month.​

• BY THE NUMBERS
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefit recipients in 2018: 40.3 million
    • Total benefits paid through SNAP in 2018: 60.6 billion
    • Monthly benefits paid (as of September 2018): About $4.8 billion
    • Average monthly benefit per person: $125.25

JANUARY 25in 4 days

Federal pay date
Federal courts run out of money
US federal courts will run out of operating money on Friday, January 25, according to a statement from their administrative office. Court offices had been able to stay operational by halting some services, suspending hirings and more. They have twice extended the date at which they’ll run out of money after previously setting January 11 and January 18. Now, the courts say that after January 18, they will have to furlough some employees and declare others essential under the Anti-Deficiency Act, which is a federal law that prohibits the government from spending money that isn’t appropriated by Congress. Criminal cases are expected to continue despite a lapse in funds, but many federal courts have already begun delaying civil cases involving the federal government. It’s not clear if possible furloughs would affect any other court operations or deadlines.​

• BY THE NUMBERS
    • Number of federal courts: 94 district courts, 13 circuit courts
    • Civil cases filed in federal courts in 2018 (not counting appeals): 282,936
    • Bankruptcy cases filed in federal courts in 2018: 773,375

JANUARY 28 in 7 days

Tax returns will go out
The IRS has pledged to recall furloughed workers and to begin accepting tax filings on schedule on January 28. Their goal is to honor Tax Day on April 15 and to pay tax refunds on time. If the shutdown continues and those many thousands of IRS workers are recalled from furlough, they’ll be entering their second month without a paycheck.
  • BY THE NUMBERS
    • Tax filings collected in 2018 spring filing season (excluding extensions): 136,359,149

JANUARY 30 in 9 days

GDP report could be incomplete or delayed

It's unlikely the Bureau of Economic Analysis will be able to publish the gross domestic product (GDP) report due on January 30 if the shutdown continues. It would cover the fourth quarter of 2018. The agency, which is housed under the Commerce Department, hasn't issued any new reports since the shutdown began, including one on the US trade deficit. A number of financial reports have been affected, including, as two examples, a January 11 Department of Agriculture report on markets, a trade report on the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement that could delay its consideration by Congress.​

Federal housing assistance contracts are expiring
The federal government helps fund low income housing through project-based rental assistance contracts.There are many of thousands of these nationwide and the contracts with landlords are expiring on a rolling basis. The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has asked landlords to dip into reserve funds for the time being. An advocacy network has mapped where the contracts are expiring.​

• BY THE NUMBERS
    • People living in Section 8 contract-subsidized housing (2017): 1.2 million households
    • Average household income: $12,505
    • Average monthly HUD expenditure: $769

FEBRUARY 1in 11 days

Coast Guard pay date

FEBRUARY 8in 18 days
Federal pay date

FEBRUARY 14 in 24 days
Financial statements for companies waiting on the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) are no longer valid. This could affect Uber and Lyft.

LATE FEBRUARY
FDA drug review operations
The Food and Drug Administration has roughly five weeks of funding left to review new drug applications during the shutdown, FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb said on Twitter.

Experts say this could have a ripple effect, bogging down the approval and manufacture of new drugs, delaying patients from getting new treatments and adding to a host of other crucial FDA actions and oversight that have taken a hit during the shutdown.

BEGINNING OF MARCH
Women, infants and children (WIC) nutrition program
The program giving supplemental assistance to low income mothers and children in need is funded through February. Assistance is provided to more than 7 million participants each month, most of them children and infants.

• BY THE NUMBERS
  • Monthly expenditures (as of September 2018): $462 million
  • Average monthly benefit: $41
BEGINNING OF APRIL
School lunches
In addition to paying food stamps early, Agriculture Department funds to states to fund school lunch programs through March.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/01/politics/shutdown-effects/

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
7 Flavors of Trump Suckers

49948249_10157178041199474_2875661474334769152_n.jpg

The House and Senate voted overwhelmingly to provide back pay to about 800,000 federal workers who are going without paychecks because of the partial government shutdown.

But seven lawmakers - all House Republicans - opposed the measure. Those "no" votes came from Reps. Justin Amash (Mich.), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Glen Grothman (Wis.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Chip Roy(Texas) and Ted Yoho (Fla.).

President Trump on Thursday indicated he would sign the bill, leading to its passage by unanimous consent in the Senate later that day. On Friday, the House cleared the measure in a 411-7 vote.

In 2013, the House approved back pay for government workers in that year's shutdown in a 407-0 vote. The same measure received unanimous support in the Senate.

Most of the House Republicans who voted against Friday's measure are members of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, a group that frequently dissents on legislation that provides federal spending.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
40,000+ Coast Guard service members have been working without pay

More than 40,000 members of the Coast Guard are working without pay because of the shutdown — and their top officer says it's unacceptable

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
POLITICS
Trump Bends the Knee to Pelosi, Temporarily Ends Shutdown He Created

The Root
Stephen A. Crockett Jr.
January 25, 2019
c9qaq3uafn9lp3s04f64.jpg

A protester dressed as President Donald Trump holds a placard stating ‘PRISON WALL AND TRUMP CRIMES FALL’ while demonstrating with Philadelphia Airport TSA and airport workers outside the Philadelphia International Airport on January 25, 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The government shutdown, now lasting 35 days, is the longest in United States history, affecting about 800,000 federal employees.
Photo: Mark Makela (Getty Images)
The president of people who support the Covington Catholic crew proved that his dealmaking abilities were limited to threats and intimidation and has effectively bent the knee to Nancy Pelosi and agreed to temporarily reopen the government for three weeks as Congress continues to negotiate border security funding.

During a speech from the White House Rose Garden, Trump announced that he would sign a bill that would reopen the government until Feb. 15 and will continue to push for his funding for the wall that only he wants.

The president also noted that he could have gone nuclear and declared the need for a border wall as a national emergency, but he didn’t want to use that option and he wants that to be nationally recognized. He also thanked the federal workers who’ve missed paychecks for their support (although the many people he keeps mentioning most likely don’t exist).

The president also claimed that a deal had been reached but no one seems to know what the deal entails. Trump might be referring to a secret deal he’s made with himself since he started this shutdown some 35 days ago only to end it without one penny for his dumbass wall. And White House officials were reportedly cheering his announcement to end the government shutdown, which is hilarious considering that this might be the biggest defeat in the president’s abysmal presidency. The only wall that the president has built in the past 35 days is one between 800,000 federal workers and financial security for them and their families.

In whatever agreement the president of people who support the UFC has reached, his announcement to reopen the government has effectively ended the longest government shutdown in American history. The reopening comes amid reports that the FAA was forced to halt flights at some major airports due to staff shortages created by Trump’s hostage negotiations over funding for his wall.

What the president effectively admitted by conceding to what looks a lot like the Democratic proposal is that he overplayed his hand by shutting down the government in the first place. He essentially created a hostage situation that held some 800,000 federal workers livelihood over a barrel while he fought for funding to stop the imaginary invasion of drug smuggling murders along the southern border.

During his announcement, the president also went on a tangent about human trafficking and women being bound with tape over their mouths getting smuggled into the United States, but that was the MAGA-hat rabble rousing speech to excite his base, so I stopped listening.

So for three weeks, those whose jobs were affected because the president crossed his arms and refused to eat his veggies can rest assured that they will be allowed to work, but with the president and Democrats being so far apart there are no guarantees that once the three weeks are up, the government won’t be shutdown again.

Somewhere, Fancy Pelosi is being fitted for her new shades so she can stunt on these GOPers when she goes to give her speech about how she Debo’d the president and punk’d him into opening the government.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-bends-the-knee-to-pelosi-temporarily-ends-shutdo-1832060868

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-25_17-12-19.gif
    upload_2019-1-25_17-12-19.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 1

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You look at the US withdrawal from the Middle East than the government shutdown. It just confirms my suspicions that these events were terrorist attacks that were covered up as lone wolf. In both cases, the white supremacist and the jihadist were upset about their belief systems being insulted.

How can we go into other countries and cause all this upheaval over intolerant jihadist terrorist attacks when we have white terrorist shooting government officials in the head and almost nothing has happened to them.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
BULLY THE BULLY
Chuck and Nancy Have Only Just Begun Kicking Trump’s Ass

190127-tomasky-trump-wall-tease-2_sspc5g

So, having won round one so resoundingly, what should the Democrats do next about the wall?

One thing: Remember that this is Donald Trump’s problem. And Mitch McConnell’s, and Kevin McCarthy’s (who? The House minority leader). They’re the ones who are trying to push a minority position down the country’s throat. The president in particular, of course. But majorities of Americans are against the wall and always have been. So let Trump turn that around, if he can.

It’s worth chortling again for a few paragraphs over how ridiculous and weak they made Trump look.

Remember, this is a man who spent years, going way back before he started campaigning in 2015, saying over and over and over how easy being president would be.

Bring the Chinese to heel? Very easy.

Make Middle East peace? Please.

Get Mexico to pay for the wall? Piece of cake.

He’s been saying these things in books and television appearances for years.​

I can’t imagine who believed him—and if anyone out there was a big enough idiot to do so, that’s their problem. But the point is that he believed it. He actually thought being president would be easy (and the way he does it, watching TV for hours a day and calling Sean Hannity and ignoring 95 percent of what the government under him does, it sort of is, but that’s another matter).

For two years, it was kind of easy. But in January, he met reality.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chuck...gun-kicking-trumps-behind?ref=scroll?ref=home

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Pelosi: 'There will not be another shutdown'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) expressed confidence on Thursday that Democrats and Republicans will be able to make a deal ahead of the Feb. 15 deadline to set federal government spending or trigger another shutdown.

"There will not be another shutdown. No, it's not going to happen," she told Politico.

She said Democrats will not agree to additional money to fund the border wall that President Trump has requested.

When the month-long shutdown ended last month, Trump suggested he was re-opening the government with the assumption that Democrats would be open to further wall funding, and he has since hinted he may declare a national emergency to obtain the funds. Vice President Mike Pence recently refused to say whether another shutdown could happen if border wall money isn't secured.

Source: Politico

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are many government facilities such as the FBI and CIA that are located in Virginia. Many Congress people live in Virginia or may engage in recreational activities such as a baseball game. As you can see from this write up, white supremacist are a national security threat to our government especially as the demographics of the population changes. They may see the government as a threat to their survival and may take action.

Something like this may have been overlooked in the past for the governor of Virginia but now it is too much of a risk. They are cleaning house of racists and bigots.

Last edited: