~~gotta be 4:20 cause they smoking~``

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know a lot of nice looking babes smoke but aside from that what is the true appeal? I'm not speaking out against it but since its well documented that the substance is not heavily addictive what is it about the euphoria that out performs a pint of Henn.... or some 7&7 ? or maybe some chilled Riesling with a plate of lemon pepper wings. I will admit some of the coolest peeps I know get down with blunts and more whites get down with it then other groups from where I roll but since its not addictive what is the appeal, medical , spiritual , physical or all of the above. I would like to hear from the babes on this as well since that's the theme of the thread and nice drop Mask by the way.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know a lot of nice looking babes smoke but aside from that what is the true appeal? I'm not speaking out against it but since its well documented that the substance is not heavily addictive what is it about the euphoria that out performs a pint of Henn.... or some 7&7 ? or maybe some chilled Riesling with a plate of lemon pepper wings. I will admit some of the coolest peeps I know get down with blunts and more whites get down with it then other groups from where I roll but since its not addictive what is the appeal, medical , spiritual , physical or all of the above. I would like to hear from the babes on this as well since that's the theme of the thread and nice drop Mask by the way.

Oh, you fancy, huh??? :hmm:

Destination

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_lt9stvf1ps1qmlcqao1_500.png