GOLOPO AI Pictures


I GET A LITTLE HIGH
A song about getting a little high, growing older, and finding peace with the life you’ve lived—and knowing it won’t last forever.

[Chorus]
So I get a little high,
Watch the daylight leave the sky,
Let the whole world keep on turning
Without asking how or why.

And if one night I close my eyes
And morning never comes,
Don’t you cry too long for me,
I had my time beneath the sun.

#IGetALittleHigh #GOLOPO #DrillHipHop #MusicVideo #AIMusic
 
No. Not quite yet. I did start on golopo.com but never put any effort into it.



no-noo.gif
 

SHE NEVER KNEW

A song about an unforgettable childhood crush—the first and only girl who ever made his heart race that way—and how an innocent attraction can stay with you for a lifetime, even when she never knew.

[Chorus]

She never knew, she never knew,
What my little heart would do.
She'd walk by, I'd lose my breath,
Trying hard to play it cool.

Never before, never since,
Did my heart beat quite that way.
So hard sometimes it almost hurt,
And still I had nothing to say.

She never knew.

#SheNeverKnew #GOLOPO #FirstCrush #ChildhoodMemories #AIMusic #MusicVideo
 
Last edited:
Back
Top