Going to the DR for Memorial day weekend!

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
yeah bruh Im going to Puerto Plata...

Dont know how Urban week its gona be but ..... im staying at a resort with some of my dudes, we needed a break from the run of the mill MIA and myrtle beach.....

anybody ever been?? any advice or recomendations!

holla back!!

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blackmayne said:
yeah bruh Im going to Puerto Plata...

Dont know how Urban week its gona be but ..... im staying at a resort with some of my dudes, we needed a break from the run of the mill MIA and myrtle beach.....

anybody ever been?? any advice or recomendations!

holla back!!

Dude, me and my ccrew go to peurto plata twice a year! you'll have a great time! It will be a little difficult bring girls back to your room at a resort. That's why we stay in condo in Feb and a Villa in Aug. Make sure you go to Blackbeards resort in Costambar, it's a brothel! and you can get a room there with one of the girls. If you don't do anything else while you're there, go to Crystal's (the best strip club in the western hemisphere!) and at night go over to Playa Dorado. It's a resort with a bunch of clubs there. I can't say wich one is the best because I was bent the night we went. If you need to know anything else holla at me I'll hook you up. If your real cool I might let you in on a few secrets...

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
LMAO!! thats what I like to hear!!! I was regreting this trip untill now ... I guess I was too busy comparing PP to a cancun ... but you revatalized my faith.....so whats the scoup man! im gona be there for a week! I need to get it popin! I need to know the ends and outs the good bad and ugly ...lol... I think we staying at the spot called lifestyles! so whats the secret mayne!!

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
anytime someone mentions this beware:

me and my boys are going to the DR

translation:

we're going to buy all the pussy we can find

the DR is the hooker capital of the carribean

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
Anit paying for Punani!! or not planning to just having a good time and wiling out.... can speak for my boys!! Cough cough*** :dance:

alexw

Platinum Member
Blackmayne said:
Anit paying for Punani!! or not planning to just having a good time and wiling out.... can speak for my boys!! Cough cough*** :dance:

:rolleyes:
go to this site

insearchofchicas.com

its full of mongers who buy pussy in the DR

theyll tell you everything you need to know

FlatbushNicca

Star
Registered
alexw said:
:rolleyes:
go to this site

insearchofchicas.com

its full of mongers who buy pussy in the DR

theyll tell you everything you need to know

I seen the Owner of that site out there in Dr and i seen him again in Manhattan another time.....If im not mistaken his name is Jimmy.......Short lil white guy.......... :)

alexw

Platinum Member
FlatbushNicca said:
I seen the Owner of that site out there in Dr and i seen him again in Manhattan another time.....If im not mistaken his name is Jimmy.......Short lil white guy.......... :)

I have no idea

im just a perv who goes there to looks at the naked homegrown chicas

afroyale

Star
Registered
alexw said:

translation:

How the fuck do you expect them to get laid in a week? Ain't nothing wrong with buying pussy. Shieet, DR bitches are models and deserve the cash.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Getting laid in a week?.......how many times is the question? lol I had no problem, then again I had cousins hooking it up, they love us dudes from "Nueba Yol". :lol: Don't pay for pussy (except with Presidentes y rum ), it's not worth the AIDS. It's very serious in my country. Just be friendly with the girls on the resort, during the weekdays is mostly white euro tourist, the weekends is when all the Dominicans come. When I was there, a group of female college students studying Hotel and Tourism came on a field trip. I'll never forget the good times. :yes:

afroyale

Star
Registered
LatinDragonXJC said:
Getting laid in a week?.......how many times is the question? lol I had no problem, then again I had cousins hooking it up, they love us dudes from "Nueba Yol". :lol: Don't pay for pussy (except with Presidentes y rum ), it's not worth the AIDS. It's very serious in my country. Just be friendly with the girls on the resort, during the weekdays is mostly white euro tourist, the weekends is when all the Dominicans come. When I was there, a group of female college students studying Hotel and Tourism came on a field trip. I'll never forget the good times. :yes:

If you speak Spanish the chances are better for your pick up magic to work in a very short time.

Just remember this -- the fact that a bitch is not getting paid cash up front doesn't mean she isn't infected. Condoms would still be necessary regardless of whether it is a "free" or paid pussy.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blackmayne said:
LMAO!! thats what I like to hear!!! I was regreting this trip untill now ... I guess I was too busy comparing PP to a cancun ... but you revatalized my faith.....so whats the scoup man! im gona be there for a week! I need to get it popin! I need to know the ends and outs the good bad and ugly ...lol... I think we staying at the spot called lifestyles! so whats the secret mayne!!
Dude pm me and give me an e-mail address. Cancun?? Hell no! Paradise.

A

Agent Smith

Puerto Plata is kinda wack in my opinion. Too many prostitutes. Almost every bitch you meet will be a prostitute or a bitch trying to get herself a gringo so she can get a visa. The only time it really gets poppin is during Semana Santa. If you don't speak spanish it may be a little difficult to get some free pussy. But, you should have fun. Learn a few basic Bachata steps. That should help you break the ice with the regular bitches.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
alexw said:

translation:

No more than jamaica or anywhere else I've been in the carribean. And I have been just about everywhere in the Carribean