jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who da fuck is this? Waaaaayy too many retarded ass people in this world. :smh:

2ohdq6.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Speed is a wild dude, I think he's around 20. Just watched a video where he bought a lambo, he's getting paid big money now.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Yet you don't even know who the fuck he was. You had to look him up too stop bullshittin bruh. Like you tune into his shit every Tuesday. :smh:

F61bsj.jpg
C’mon it’s me bro, read what it says under my name. I’ve seen multiple TikToks with this kid doing backflips and playing soccer. I provided the link for the uninformed as an example how easy we can look things up on Al Gore’s internet.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yet you don't even know who the fuck he was. You had to look him up too stop bullshittin bruh. Like you tune into his shit every Tuesday. :smh:

F61bsj.jpg
If you got Twitter, he's just as popular like the other streamer kai cenat with both of them having a huge following as streamers. So, I've seen him plenty of times since I'm on Twitter a lot.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Do subscribers automatically equate to revenue? No idea how it works but sounds like he is getting paid.
Yeah, them streamers get paid big money out there.

The young generation love these streamers because they can relate to what they do along with them playing video games.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If you got Twitter, he's just as popular like the other streamer kai cenat with both of them having a huge following as streamers. So, I've seen him plenty of times since I'm on Twitter a lot.
Yeah buy I believe you. Dat other muthafucka just wanna be down. :smh:

9sBLdP.jpg