God Of War Ragnarok PS4/PS5

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
he was a black man.he was never white till this game.

Yo this is kratos mother Callisto.
y1UG7xo.png

This is his father
LSRxZEo.jpg

Hes white, i wish he was black though

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Probably be a minute before I get it so I'm just watching the walkthroughs, boy this is some game.:cool: If they tried to do a live action movie with all of this going on it would probably take 4 movies at $400 million+ a pop to duplicate this shit.:money:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally getting to play this game. Outstanding so far I am fighting the stranger right now. Sick fight! Like a few others have said, I keep forgetting my ax! Lol Welp time to get back on it!

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man Target got 20% off the regular ps4 pro console in cart wheel. It's in store only if you can find it in stock.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
copping today...thought I’d have enough points to get it for free...I’ll be able to knock $40 off it tho

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Almost disgraced my entire bloodline. Was getting my ass kicked by a revenant and a couple of armored draugars. Died a good ten times. I was like how the fuck do they expect someone to pass this shit?! Finally felt defeated and I went to put the game on easy just to get past them.......I had the shit on hard. Relieved yet I still felt dumb. I knew I was struggling a bit too much in some parts. :hithead::beat:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Almost disgraced my entire bloodline. Was getting my ass kicked by a revenant and a couple of armored draugars. Died a good ten times. I was like how the fuck do they expect someone to pass this shit?! Finally felt defeated and I went to put the game on easy just to get past them.......I had the shit on hard. Relieved yet I still felt dumb. I knew I was struggling a bit too much in some parts. :hithead::beat:
In Kratos voice “ you are not ready boy “

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4k HDR, this game looks absolutely amazing. Retrieving your ax actually feels like you are catching it in your hand, shits crazy!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the same area where I dropped it. Trying to dodge poison, fire and unblockable attacks.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know someone said no spoilers. There is an area where I accidentally retrieved my axe, and panicked and died. Was I the only one who did that.

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got back a lil bit ago for Gamestop to grab my preorder (Brotha finally off today) man 1st off them hoes tried to fuck me outta $40 for my white PS4 500gb, talking bout I had some dents in my controller so they gotta give me "defective credit" meaning devaluing my shit.

I started going off like nigga yall dont even resale the shit at $40 so how you devalue my system which is in perfect condition for 1 dent in the bottom of the controller o_O:hmm::hmm:

So he saw I wasnt fucking around and gave me my full credit $180 for my PS4 plus a dub my 2nd controller.

Anyway just got to crib and hooked this boy up redownloaded all my old stuff for PS plus and the install seemed faster than the reggie PS4

GOW look so fucking trill in 4k family....and I see what yall talking bout with that stranger fight!

My girl was even into it like :eek2::eek::eek2::eek:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got on the boat and start wandering off, think I skipped a few missions. The artwork to that dragon is cool.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I got on the boat and start wandering off, think I skipped a few missions. The artwork to that dragon is cool.
You should save the 4 souls up there... You get some nice rewards for doing so.

But be warned, there's one area where you don't want no smoke TRUST ME

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll got me amped as fuck...getting it this week and i will look into that PS4 Pro too...
Get that shit fam, it looks amazing in 4k! I'm going to end up putting well over a 100 hours into this game, all those damn upgrades Plus I missed a few things in the beginning of the game. I had to work tonight, couldn't pass up double time but I got some time off coming the week of April 30th, I'm going to play all week long. :yes:

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get that shit fam, it looks amazing in 4k! I'm going to end up putting well over a 100 hours into this game, all those damn upgrades Plus I missed a few things in the beginning of the game. I had to work tonight, couldn't pass up double time but I got some time off coming the week of April 30th, I'm going to play all week long. :yes:
Say no more, bro.....

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick tip: Don't hit the red fiery vase with a close range attack. I know never hit anything red in a video game, but i was in a smashing mood.

:lol::giggle:

I know someone said no spoilers. There is an area where I accidentally retrieved my axe, and panicked and died. Was I the only one who did that.

4 times if its the spot I'm thinking of, damn triangle button!!!

Side note, saw something interesting, said hey it says hit circle.........DON'T HIT CIRCLE!!!! DON'T HIT CIRCLE!!!!!:furious::furious: