Glorilla and Cardi B: Tomorrow 2

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick has such a weird shaped body.
FWPAyEXUIAElYLk.jpg

16587782826283.jpg

rapper-glorilla-performs-at-hot-079-birthday-bash-2022-at-center-parc-picture-id1410018979

I'd still beat tho. :dunno:
cd84850d5e7ddc17ba5a794ef06ed92244-GloRilla-1.rvertical.w570.jpg

Im not sold that “she” is a she.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I have no problem with Glorilla, she did it, she made it.
She is not the finest chick in the world, but she pulled it off.
If she handles her money right she is set for life.
At 23 kudos to that.

can’t believe cats in here saying cardi can rap. Not gonna hate on her come up,but foh.
she don't even write none of her music.
They put money behind her and forced her on the public.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
At 23 kudos to that.

can’t believe cats in here saying cardi can rap. Not gonna hate on her come up,but foh.
she don't even write none of her music.
They put money behind her and forced her on the public.
Bro, I'm not with you on that. Cardi and Nikki both have decent pen games and delivery. I'm not always a fan of the stripper talk. But, when they just rhyming, they both can eat up most of the dudes rapping right now.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think she was thrown off by the host pronunciation of foxes. Because it through me off a little too.

I saw the headline but never bother to click the link. The headlines\titles made it seem like she was dumb for not knowing what a fox was.

She knows exactly what a fox is and was shook that foxes are around like it's normal.

Most Americans ain't seen no fucking fox in real life and definitely not out in the wild! :lol:

Let a muthafucka come up to me telling me they got bitten by a fox!:roflmao:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw the headline but never bother to click the link. The headlines\titles made it seem like she was dumb for not knowing what a fox was.

She knows exactly what a fox is and was shook that foxes are around like it's normal.

Most Americans ain't seen no fucking fox in real life and definitely not out in the wild! :lol:

Let a muthafucka come up to me telling me they got bitten by a fox!:roflmao:
Yeah I was told we have them here in Ohio. But I've never seen them mathafuckas.