Giuliani: Mueller won't find a 'stitch of evidence' Trump colluded with Russians.

PAYNE

Potential Star
Registered
I wonder if Giuliani's life was in the balance, weighed against the outcome of trumps investigation, if he would still be so eager to sign on and run his smirking ass mouth all over various media outlets. People like this must be kept out of government!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is now facing Giuliani questions at the White House press briefing.

Trump admitted to paying to silence Stormy Daniels, having previously claimed no knowledge of the deal. Press Sec. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is now facing questions at the White House press briefing.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
31934804_1698147266932144_6927418224199860224_n.jpg

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Is Trump drowning in lies ?

Trump%20lies2.jpg

Illustrated | NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images, Jamaway/Stockimo/Alamy Stock Photo

May 4, 2018

On Wednesday night, former New York City Mayor and fresh Trump legal team recruit Rudy Giuliani went on Fox News and, among other things, accidentally blew apart President Trump's farcical explanation of l'affaire Stormy Daniels. Chatting amiably with Sean Hannity, Giuliani admitted that the president reimbursed his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, after the latter paid Daniels off through a shell company. The president had previously argued that he was unaware of the $130,000 hush payment made to adult film star Stephanie Clifford, a.k.a Stormy Daniels, who claims the money was meant to buy her silence after an affair she had with the future president shortly after the birth of his son Barron in 2006.

The president's new story is that he knew about this payment, but that it was meant to prevent Daniels from extorting him, even though this would constitute ... very successful extortion indeed. It's like donating a thousand dollars on the spot to the "Do you have a minute for the environment?" people to get them to go away. The story is now such a mess that the president subcontracted his Twitter account on Thursday morning to someone who can write in complete sentences. "The agreement was used to stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair despite already having signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair."

Right
-O.

Full Story: http://theweek.com/articles/771197/trump-drowning-lies

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I wonder if Giuliani's life was in the balance, weighed against the outcome of trumps investigation, if he would still be so eager to sign on and run his smirking ass mouth

Giuliani and Trump are a lot alike. They both have a strong urge to just punch back — when crafting a sound and consistent defense is what is required, instead.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
And not doing this

Giuliani and Trump are a lot alike. They both have a strong urge to just punch back — when crafting a sound and consistent defense is what is required, instead.
Leads to this:

Trump's legal team, staff blindsided by shifting Stormy Daniels story

President Trump's own legal team and staff were reportedly blindsided Wednesday night when the president's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, confirmed that Trump reimbursed his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, for a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Confronted by reporters about Trump's shifting story — the president had denied knowing about the payment last month, but confirmed the reimbursement Thursday — White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sandersadmitted she also learned the news while watching the Giuliani interview. "I have given the best information I had at the time," she told reporters. Giuliani told NBC News that Trump himself only learned "he paid [Cohen] back … until we made him aware of paperwork." Giuliani says Trump responded, "Oh my goodness, I guess that's what it was for."

Source: NBC News, The Washington Post