Girl protects boyfriend, kicked out of school

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know. Do you? Cuz I'd like to know if they got expelled or not. :dunno:

bumping to also find out what happened to the white thugs and if they'll be charged.

whiteboysattackSmall.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Bruh, the news ain't really saying much about the white faggots that attacked the brotha. They're just focussing on the sista who got kicked out.:angry::angry:

So that's what I'm focusing on as well since that's what the OP is talking about... :confused: I think the white boys are pretty much a non-story I could be wrong but it's safe to say that they got kicked out and got convicted for assault. That's pretty much shut and close. The sister's story on the other hand is not. Again if someone has more info about the CAC's fate let me know. But I'm not gonna get bent outta shape over imaginary consequences and assume that they're still in school...if they were I think the news woulda definitely pushed that angle to show her plight as being even more unfair. IDK what happened to them doh. :dunno:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Im glad she stabbed that cracka, serves his ass right. She shouldnt go back to that school no how

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What is up w/ these lawyers? Why did she plead guilty... :confused:

Thats what you get when you hire Grandmaster Flash as your lawyer:yes:

GrandmasterFlash.jpg

Sure, the kids a hip hop legend thats a beast with the turntables and can get any party jumping at the drop of a hat, but why would she trust her freedom and education with him. I think sometime we give our hip hop pioneers too much credit:rolleyes::lol:

LoneStar

Star
Registered
I guess they prolly don't see it as self-defense either since she came back on the scene and she put herself in danger's way. Fuck it she soulda do what she had to do then her and her man gtfo before the cops come. Some laws are not realistic. Anyone of them cops had been in the same situation they'd do the same shit if not worse.

Yeah, I don't think they were looking at it from a realistic point of view just that she had a knife and used it.

As for the two white motherfuckers, I think it said on the vid that they both were charged with assault. The one on the right is in court now(time the vid was made) and the other one was waiting on his court date. Only one of them is enrolled at the school(think the one on the left) and they didn't mention if he was suspended or not.

Black Limey

Star
Registered
Yes, she was a very rash to jump in like that and using a weapon was very dangerous

But you can't stab someoneone whatever the provocation and get a pass. No way can or should she go back to that school; reprisals and a dangerous precedent would be set up

I hope that she can de admitted elsewhere

As for those idiots, they should all be thrown out as well.

toolman2003

Support BGOL
Registered
Yes, she was a very rash to jump in like that and using a weapon was very dangerous

But you can't stab someoneone whatever the provocation and get a pass. No way can or should she go back to that school; reprisals and a dangerous precedent would be set up

Sometimes defending a love one will make you do some "very rash" damn near insane shyt to protect them.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

what exactly should she have done??? Had she not got involved, her boyfriend would have been DEAD. Had she showed up without a knife, BOTH she AND her boyfriend would have been DEAD. If those guys hadn't been beating a man to death, then they wouldn't have gotten stabbed. :rolleyes:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
If I was a black student at that college. I would plot on them cowards. Goon ski mask and all. They think they can jump someone and continue with life like it is all gravy. Fukdat. I would shadow them punks for weeks at a time learn their habits and strike when they least expecting it. I would not kill them but I would have intent to injure. No head trauma though, just ribs, arms, and legs:yes:.

WhoaIsMe

Star
Registered
Good point. Location does play a factor. I remember a trial in BK where a dude was robbed for drug money. Went home got his gun and went and killed one of the perpertrators. Ballistics showed that the 1st shot went thru the victims palm and exited out the back of his hand indicating he put his hand up to stop while laying on the ground and another bullet was found underneath his head (which was the 2nd shot). Don't you know old boy got off on self-defense (mostly black jury filled w/ BK residents). The prosecutors were pissed. :lol: You're right a jury of her "peers" in Kentucky might not have seen shit her way.

I co-sign

Dude better wife her ass up quick, because not too many PEOPLE are willing to do what she did.

I don't blame her at all, and was glad she got parole. Maybe they'll accept her back on campus, because in my eyes all she was doing was protecting a person she cared about deeply. If not then hopefully she is accepted elsewhere...

Those white boys are the definition of pussy...

WhoaIsMe

Star
Registered