Girl protects boyfriend, kicked out of school

tdotlocs

Support BGOL
Registered
M_IMAGE.11fd101b4ff.93.88.fa.d0.c5d90cda.jpg

http://www.fox41.com/global/Categor...&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=4057648&flvUri=

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
they ok with the black guy getting a beating but cant condone the sista fighting back whitey

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yo I'm proud of that sister. But I understand the decision. She took a great danger upon herself to do what she did. Luckily for her those CACs were pussy. But it was a bad decision on her part from the standpoint of the school. I hope that is not a fuckin mugshot cuz she should have face NO fuckin criminal charges.

Manbot26

Star
Registered
Fucking crazy. So he's getting his ass beat by multiple assailants and he could possibly be killed and they charge her with assault? Is it because she didn't contact the authorities first, is it because she chased them while they were fleeing?

I'm not going to lie people sometimes do need to be on their p's and q's when it comes to the law, but this seems like one of those circumstances where sometimes if you don't get involved someone could lose their life. Don't know why her lawyer didn't try to fight this though... :smh::smh::smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Fucking crazy. So he's getting his ass beat by multiple assailants and he could possibly be killed and they charge her with assault? Is it because she didn't contact the authorities first, is it because she chased them while they were fleeing?

I'm not going to lie people sometimes do need to be on their p's and q's when it comes to the law, but this seems like one of those circumstances where sometimes if you don't get involved someone could lose their life. Don't know why her lawyer didn't try to fight this though... :smh::smh::smh:

Ya I definitely understand why she did what she did. And I begrudgingly understand why the school did what it had to do. But that charge makes no fuckin sense or why she even plead guilty to that. Maybe she got w/ a good lawyer after she made that plea. :dunno:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Kentucky? Im not sure she would have won that case. She should have fought it in the media though. She and the dude shoulda sued the school for lax security

Good point. Location does play a factor. I remember a trial in BK where a dude was robbed for drug money. Went home got his gun and went and killed one of the perpertrators. Ballistics showed that the 1st shot went thru the victims palm and exited out the back of his hand indicating he put his hand up to stop while laying on the ground and another bullet was found underneath his head (which was the 2nd shot). Don't you know old boy got off on self-defense (mostly black jury filled w/ BK residents). The prosecutors were pissed. :lol: You're right a jury of her "peers" in Kentucky might not have seen shit her way.

followup

BGOL Investor
only thing I think she should have done is call the police first...

I'm not worried about her. A lawyer will take up her case pro bono and appeal the decision. And some school will admit her if the school won't take her back. Especially if she was a good student... I'm proud of her and hope I would do the same if some assholes attack my babe

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

C/S shits racial down to the system, if she and he had been white there would have been no charges and the authorities all out man hunt for any niggas around campus:hmm::smh::smh::smh:

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Good point. Location does play a factor. I remember a trial in BK where a dude was robbed for drug money. Went home got his gun and went and killed one of the perpertrators. Ballistics showed that the 1st shot went thru the victims palm and exited out the back of his hand indicating he put his hand up to stop while laying on the ground and another bullet was found underneath his head (which was the 2nd shot). Don't you know old boy got off on self-defense (mostly black jury filled w/ BK residents). The prosecutors were pissed. :lol: You're right a jury of her "peers" in Kentucky might not have seen shit her way.
kentucky aint no friend to the negro

thats totally fucked up though - most other schools wont fuck with her either until she resolves that

u see the secret panel of faculty said fuck her

the Imm font

Star
Registered
type of chick whos def down for the cause. I have a lot of respect for what she did. That guy better treat her good! otherwise she young buck him too

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
kentucky aint no friend to the negro

thats totally fucked up though - most other schools wont fuck with her either until she resolves that

u see the secret panel of faculty said fuck her

Hmm it's tough but I understand the school's stance. Just like ppl have their street code that makes what she did totally justifiable in our eyes the school has its code too. They're gonna look @ it as she should've called the cops and waited bla bla bla but that's their code though. She had to make a decision and I applaud what she did. I hope she appeals and win but that conviction based off that guilty plea is gonna make it tough.

LoneStar

Star
Registered
Down ass chick, I like that.

I'm guessing they kicked her out cause she attacked them using a knife. I know they see fights all the time on campus but I think they was looking at the fact that she put herself into the situation and could have killed the one that she stabbed.

Not agreeing with it or the 4th degree assault(which I think is a felony). I hope she gets back in or at least gets accepted somewhere else if she wants to continue her education.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Down ass chick, I like that.

I'm guessing they kicked her out cause she attacked them using a knife. I know they see fights all the time on campus but I think they was looking at the fact that she put herself into the situation and could have killed the one that she stabbed.

Not agreeing with it or the 4th degree assault(which I think is a felony). I hope she gets back in or at least gets accepted somewhere else if she wants to continue her education.

I guess they prolly don't see it as self-defense either since she came back on the scene and she put herself in danger's way. Fuck it she soulda do what she had to do then her and her man gtfo before the cops come. Some laws are not realistic. Anyone of them cops had been in the same situation they'd do the same shit if not worse.

blooo

Star
Registered
whats it about? is it good?

http://filmgordon.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/american-violet-review/

Racist District Attorney's efforts in melody, texas to clean up the city of "******s" fails when they charge an innocent black woman of distributing drugs in a school zone. They force her to take a plea which she refuses, with the Help of ACLU attorneys, they help expose the DA and also leads to the changing of some laws that have been affecting the minorities in the city. this took place in the year 2000

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Racist District Attorney's efforts in melody, texas to clean up the city of "******s" fails when they charge an innocent black woman of distributing drugs in a school zone. They force her to take a plea which she refuses, with the Help of ACLU attorneys, they help expose the DA and also leads to the changing of some laws that have been affecting the minorities in the city.

I saw someone posted that the other day. I'm check it out.

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered
Hmm it's tough but I understand the school's stance. Just like ppl have their street code that makes what she did totally justifiable in our eyes the school has its code too. They're gonna look @ it as she should've called the cops and waited bla bla bla but that's their code though. She had to make a decision and I applaud what she did. I hope she appeals and win but that conviction based off that guilty plea is gonna make it tough.

So what about the fucking twats that attacked her boyfriend?

Does the secret faculty condone their unwarranted asssault?

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor

Racist District Attorney's efforts in melody, texas to clean up the city of "******s" fails when they charge an innocent black woman of distributing drugs in a school zone. They force her to take a plea which she refuses, with the Help of ACLU attorneys, they help expose the DA and also leads to the changing of some laws that have been affecting the minorities in the city. this took place in the year 2000
props bruh
bout to check it out