Registered
For those that missed it..GDK is fckin funny....fuck what u heard
:lol:

Wacth the second video in full.
:lol::lol:

hawk919

Star
Registered
stupid nigga could afford that big ass chain with all those "real diamonds" but cant pay for studio time and put out a real album like Lil Wayne and Cassidy?

Lil Wayne stole my style! I'm sick of this nigga bitching

Put out some music motherfucker

"King of Philly" my ass he wouldnt say that if Beans was right there

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please allow me to clear something up for the Dick Riders out there in La-La Land. I gotta do this cuz this shit is gettin on my nerves B. 1) If you are able to walk around in clubs and what not and on the streets and what not all like that, its not cuz u so damn gutter or raw dawg or cuz u a real nigga. Its cuz don't nobody know or give a damn about your pop tart ass!!! Imagine Michael Jackson or any big Name celeb jus casually breezin through the club. He will shut that muthafucca down cuz he is so well renowned! These bitch ass rappers think that since they can crawl back under the rock from which they came, that they Mega or something. Naw I dont see 50 at the local club. Naw I dont see Eminem at the local club. Naw I don't see Jay Z at the local club. Not by themselves anyways. Its called business bitch, and if you bout yours, you would be able to afford some real security and get some shine yodamnself!!!

costelloceo

Star
BGOL Investor
Gill can rap, is he my favorite, not by a long shot. But he can rap, and what he has that beans doesn't is consistency, my major caveat with the kid from Sigel street.

They fuck them up the Ram Squad way, but those MF dudes collect deals the way Tom Hanks collects oscars. Why we get no real albums, I can't say.

costelloceo

Star
BGOL Investor
Please allow me to clear something up for the Dick Riders out there in La-La Land. I gotta do this cuz this shit is gettin on my nerves B. 1) If you are able to walk around in clubs and what not and on the streets and what not all like that, its not cuz u so damn gutter or raw dawg or cuz u a real nigga. Its cuz don't nobody know or give a damn about your pop tart ass!!! Imagine Michael Jackson or any big Name celeb jus casually breezin through the club. He will shut that muthafucca down cuz he is so well renowned! These bitch ass rappers think that since they can crawl back under the rock from which they came, that they Mega or something. Naw I dont see 50 at the local club. Naw I dont see Eminem at the local club. Naw I don't see Jay Z at the local club. Not by themselves anyways. Its called business bitch, and if you bout yours, you would be able to afford some real security and get some shine yodamnself!!!

Agreed, your fame does dictate how public your moves can be.

And Gillie does say some stupid ass shit. I saw the video about cassidy months ago, and since when is it an insult to go to a good high school? :confused: :smh: :confused:

phillythekid215

Potential Star
Registered
Agreed, your fame does dictate how public your moves can be.

And Gillie does say some stupid ass shit. I saw the video about cassidy months ago, and since when is it an insult to go to a good high school? :confused: :smh: :confused:

its not except when you portray urself as a thug and a gangsta who had to hustle for everything, and lived on the streets and was never gave nothing...which in his case is untrue, he grew up pretty well