gilbertsmile1010e.jpg

gilbertsmile1010f.jpg

gilbertsmile1010g.jpg

gilbertsmile1010h.jpg

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
:eek:

that last one gotta be photoshopped. dude seriously lookin like a mountain man. dayum. must be constant stress.....

mountain_man_by_voelker_2.jpg

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO I was remarking at how much dude cheesed then the last one is like… reality set in. But please this dude is rich and still young, the sky is the limit for this guy if he can stop being a dickhead.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Homeboy Look Like Grizzly Adams:lol:

grizzly-adams-3D.jpg

In All seriousness, You can see pain in his eyes.
He also has bags under his eyes, Ni**ger-naps throughout,
weight gain on his face....This shit fucked him up for real

Yeah looking at it the last one IS PHOTOSHOPPED

Last edited:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It looks like he went into a serious depression after the gun incident...I don't think that he meant for things to go that far, and he feels that the world's crapping on him, but:

1) If you're not going to pay your debts in a card game, don't play;
2) Don't bring guns into your place of business;
3) Stop trying to be a practical joker all the time...at your age, it's not a good look...

That said, if not smiling and being ultra serious will make him focus into being a better ballplayer and a better person, then do what you have to do...I do think he's overdoing it a bit, though...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It looks like he went into a serious depression after the gun incident...I don't think that he meant for things to go that far, and he feels that the world's crapping on him, but:

1) If you're not going to pay your debts in a card game, don't play;
2) Don't bring guns into your place of business;
3) Stop trying to be a practical joker all the time...at your age, it's not a good look...

That said, if not smiling and being ultra serious will make him focus into being a better ballplayer and a better person, then do what you have to do...I do think he's overdoing it a bit, though...

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
He looks broken, just like one of them bad ass motherfuckers from back in the days, who comes out of jail years later, half the man he was when they went in.
This is what happens when you play make believe with you life, thinking rules that apply to everyone else dont apply to you. This is why kats be getting on kats like Wacca Flacca and Gucci, clowns walking around like the laws of life dont apply to them. But when reality sets in, the end results is just sad.
I hope Gilbert can turn things around just like Vick and become not only a productive player, but a productive man.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
He looks broken, just like one of them bad ass motherfuckers from back in the days, who comes out of jail years later, half the man he was when they went in.
This is what happens when you play make believe with you life, thinking rules that apply to everyone else dont apply to you. This is why kats be getting on kats like Wacca Flacca and Gucci, clowns walking around like the laws of life dont apply to them. But when reality sets in, the end results is just sad.
I hope Gilbert can turn things around just like Vick and become not only a productive player, but a productive man.

Well you gotta remember the gun charge is a big thing, plus Ya'll forgot to mention that his fiancée'[ and mother of his 3 kids] had a 5 yr affair with Shaq that he just found out:eek::angry: Imagine that damn near 75% of the players knew about his chick and Shaq but he didn't know..:eek::smh: That right there would break even the hardest nigga to tears:smh:

malaki

Star
Registered
Well you gotta remember the gun charge is a big thing, plus Ya'll forgot to mention that his fiancée'[ and mother of his 3 kids] had a 5 yr affair with Shaq that he just found out:eek::angry: Imagine that damn near 75% of the players knew about his chick and Shaq but he didn't know..:eek::smh: That right there would break even the hardest nigga to tears:smh:

shaq, holmes, i think he's a low-down dirty ruthless vato! thats why i never shake his hand. he don't respect nada.

Daddy43205

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
damnm you i know he salty for having 3 kids with the bitch......if he didnt have the kids id be like cool im out nigga cant even leave the hoe alone :smh: