GiftedHands, this brotha is tackling all kinda hustles in Memphis and North Mississippi...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lawn
Towing
Game truck
Moving
Table, tents and chairs
Bouncers

Man this is refreshing to see...because I’ve been thinking about getting a few tents to rent out....with table and chairs

Just saw this pic...realized I missed a few company

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Game truck

57221554_1024797211044215_2964045285178913181_n.jpg

57118331_272452563704222_3857486169360768999_n.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Expound......

I thought about the game truck myself
I meant he beat the odds because what he is doing with multiple companies is not a good business model for success. (Statically speaking)

He most likely could increase his revenue if he was a bit leaner. On the flip side he could be using these companies to generate capital without loans/interest to fund his current and future ideas

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant he beat the odds because what he is doing with multiple companies is not a good business model for success. (Statically speaking)

He most likely could increase his revenue if he was a bit leaner. On the flip side he could be using these companies to generate capital without loans/interest to fund his current and future ideas

Gotcha

I agree. He should concentrate on one.

I'm currently starting a concierge/butler service.
It's a launch pad into real estate.

Multiple streams is always a good thing

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Wish the brotha more success and power. I love the pic of the kids in the gametruck. @killagram I was bout to say Memphis, North Miss area I know you know the brotha since u do a lot of handy work. Check this Killa, I'm visiting my dad's folks in the summer he lives in Nashville. I'm gonna try and sneak a solo trip to Memphis, West Mem AK, and I believe Walls, Miss. Any piece of advice for a nigga that likes to ride around, blow my trees, slap my beatz, mingle with decent to cute looking chics? Oh yea I wanna hit up one of the parks at the Miss river and get some bbq while I'm there and I mean bbq that will blow a nigga away. My food expectations are higher for Southern Black folks, don't disappoint me Tenn.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotcha

I agree. He should concentrate on one.

I'm currently starting a concierge/butler service.
It's a launch pad into real estate.

Multiple streams is always a good thing
Yeah it is a good thing especially when you don’t have access to capital.

Many people achieve success in business because they have access to capital. If a person can start a business and get $300,000 in working capital, they will more than likely succeed because the reason most businesses fail is due to a lack of working capital. The owners run out of working capital before they can generate profits. So if you can raise capital yourself the better odds you have for success without paying interest

A butler service will be great, I have a cleaning business and maid services which is similar and I have hit one million in revenue (company revenue before taxes and overhead)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

i strongly disagree. this coming from someone who has 10 retail websites, a cpr/bls center, a amazon/ebay dropshipping business, a dropship supplier, and manufactures computers and servers.

the thing is he's not doing it alone. if you have the right people in place you can do as much as you want.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i strongly disagree. this coming from someone who has 10 retail websites, a cpr/bls center, a amazon/ebay dropshipping business, a dropship supplier, and manufactures computers and servers.

the thing is he's not doing it alone. if you have the right people in place you can do as much as you want.
Yeah it is not impossible but definitely not the best way to go (statistically speaking)