Georgia Trumptards threatening to boycott the GA runoffs because their boy lost.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
But on the real we gotta watch for the next Devil that will emerge after trump.
I've been saying this to all concerned. Conservatives and far right zealots must know that they can do better than Trump, as far as palatability goes. The next two or three republican presidential nominees will require strict background checks by the democrats. Need to find all skeletons in every closet.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think they are false flagging, trying to get dems to assume its in the bag for the democrats and then they go hard to the poles and try to take the election. Its the last hill they have to stand on. If they lose, all three branches of the government are controlled by the democratic party. It will be two years before they can make another move.

Personally, I see the republican party dividing into two parties after this.
Trump is NOT a conservative. He never was.
All of the conservative republicans have just been going along to get along because Trump always supports their tax breaks and big business deregulations and that's all they really care about. The evangelicals have gotten their wish from him - a supreme court that may overturn Roe vs. Wade. That's all they wanted. Classic conservatives like Mitt Romney have little to nothing in common with Trump.
I predict that if Trump can't retake the republican party, he may try to start his own.
The repubs are divided between the old school conservatives and the radical, Q'Anon-believing, racist, Trump supporters. They may overtake the party. It could end up being the "classic" conservatives and evangelicals against the alt-right, Q'Anon, Trumptards. Who knows?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Democrats should send in someone as sleeper cell and agg them on, Similar to what bgol thinks Tariq is

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they are false flagging, trying to get dems to assume its in the bag for the democrats and then they go hard to the poles and try to take the election. Its the last hill they have to stand on. If they lose, all three branches of the government are controlled by the democratic party. It will be two years before they can make another move.

All of the conservative republicans have just been going along to get along because Trump always supports their tax breaks and big business deregulations and that's all they really care about. The evangelicals have gotten their wish from him - a supreme court that may overturn Roe vs. Wade. That's all they wanted. Classic conservatives like Mitt Romney have little to nothing in common with Trump.
I predict that if Trump can't retake the republican party, he may try to start his own.
The repubs are divided between the old school conservatives and the radical, Q'Anon-believing, racist, Trump supporters. They may overtake the party. It could end up being the "classic" conservatives and evangelicals against the alt-right, Q'Anon, Trumptards. Who knows?
The irony in this is that if the Democrats could win the 2 Senate seats in the Georgia run off election we might actually get some stimulus assistance from Congress.

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
clap.gif

You won't hear any arguments from me if they choose to stay home....

This man affect on people is quite amazing....

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

You're assuming they can walk and chew gum at the same time.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The irony in this is that if the Democrats could win the 2 Senate seats in the Georgia run off election we might actually get some stimulus assistance from Congress.
Congress should have already done something by now.
They are playing the public for fools; all of them. This tug-o-war game they are playing is just to stall the people until the vaccines roll out in December. Then, its fuck all y'all, no stimulus, go back to work. If you lost your homes or your apartments during all of this, you better go flip burgers or toss packages for your new masters.
The sheeple have already proven that they aren't going to do anything. If people marched on Washington in droves, they would have rolled out the stimulus. They got folks believing that either side is gonna do something when they aren't. The pandemic has exposed just how useless Congress is in times of need.
The thing is, if they don't have to do anything now, they are never going to have to when things get better.
Government has to change.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
They are playing the public for fools; all of them. This tug-o-war game they are playing is just to stall the people until the vaccines roll out in December. Then, its fuck all y'all, no stimulus, go back to work. If you lost your homes or your apartments during all of this, you better go flip burgers or toss packages for your new masters.
The sheeple have already proven that they aren't going to do anything. If people marched on Washington in droves, they would have rolled out the stimulus. They got folks believing that either side is gonna do something when they aren't. The pandemic has exposed just how useless Congress is in times of need.
The thing is, if they don't have to do anything now, they are never going to have to when things get better.

It's getting there though. I can smell the beginnings of a new labor movement brewing. It's already starting in the courier industry

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Moscow Mitch has been sitting on a bill that made it thru the House for months. He doesn't give a fuck. He won reelection easily and right now he's busy getting in more federal judges.
I wish it was this simple but there was a "Democrat" Senator Joe Manchin on Fox News a week or so ago that was saying that he wouldn't just let the Dems push thru legislation or pack the court.

Last edited: