Garbage ass Judge must resign or be fired!

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.
Should have just been fired, but I'm halfway surprised they even went as far as they did. I wonder how much arm twisting it took, and I don't wonder if it would have gone differently without the video...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah I don't want to completely blow people's minds but this happens ALOT.....

Most of the times the judge will send the court officer to go get the person in the hallway and bring them in. I only saw Judge Robinson come off the bench one time to bring someone in.

Most of the time.. the judges will let the person sit in the bench area to just scare the person... In most jurisdictions ... it can be viewed as contempt if you are hindering a court from being able to continue courts business. I've seen courts put black and white people back in holding cells while the judge completes the docket and then bringing them out at the end of the docket.

Back in my PD days... I even had to step in at the last minute to deal with the contempt hearing. Only once did a person actually get to do jail time and that person acted a straight full before he was held in contempt.

In this the judge fucked up by putting her hands on her and restraining her to the chair. She fucked up by being loud outside a courtroom while courts in session. She missed a deadline and was told that she had to comeback.

The below video is what typically gets people held in contempt

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could have at least gave her a chance to shut up.

He could have grabbed her and sat her down and was like “Look, I understand you have some thing going on but we can’t have loud talking in the hallway during court hours” “We will get to you soon and get you situated but let’s try and keep the noise down”

Then went on about his day and if she did it again then charge her

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Could have at least gave her a chance to shut up.

He could have grabbed her and sat her down and was like “Look, I understand you have some thing going on but we can’t have loud talking in the hallway during court hours” “We will get to you soon and get you situated but let’s try and keep the noise down”

Then went on about his day and if she did it again then charge her

It was over, she was leaving the building. He left his bench, walked up the hallway, walked across the lobby and walked her back to his court room and set her down. He didn't give a fuck why she was upset nor who she was. Dude's ego was clearly on steroids. None of the court officers thought it was serious enough.... But this asshole..... SMFH.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was over, she was leaving the building. He left his bench, walked up the hallway, walked across the lobby and walked her back to his court room and set her down. He didn't give a fuck why she was upset nor who she was. Dude's ego was clearly on steroids. None of the court officers thought it was serious enough.... But this asshole..... SMFH.
Exactly, and what was the point or lesson he was trying to show. I get it, people can be annoying as fuck especially when they catch you on the wrong day. But the judge was on some power shit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Exactly, and what was the point or lesson he was trying to show. I get it, people can be annoying as fuck especially when they catch you on the wrong day. But the judge was on some power shit.

Yep she wasn't even in his courtroom but he brought her in there and tried to give her a contempt of court charge. And the really fucked up shit is the reason they probably let him resign is a he can keep his pension and what ever other benefits.