Game developers/publishers or anyone good with marketing?

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm near the end of the process of developing my first game to be released on the iOS Appstore and Google Play. Has anyone ever developed and released a game or app before? I'm looking for ways to market the app and build up engagement prior to release as well as ways to go about marketing/advertising it after it's been released. Any methods or insight is appreciated.

The game is called Crazy Fan Clash; a first person boxing game similar to punch out. As the new hired security guard to the world's biggest concert, it's your job to stop these crazy fans from sneaking into the venue. There's gonna be leaderboards and prizes given every month to the top 3 on the leaderboards. As far as revenue, I'm planning to utilize optionable ads and a cash shop for in-game items.
Here's a trailer:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm near the end of the process of developing my first game to be released on the iOS Appstore and Google Play. Has anyone ever developed and released a game or app before? I'm looking for ways to market the app and build up engagement prior to release as well as ways to go about marketing/advertising it after it's been released. Any methods or insight is appreciated.

The game is called Crazy Fan Clash; a first person boxing game similar to punch out. As the new hired security guard to the world's biggest concert, it's your job to stop these crazy fans from sneaking into the venue. There's gonna be leaderboards and prizes given every month to the top 3 on the leaderboards. As far as revenue, I'm planning to utilize optionable ads and a cash shop for in-game items.
Here's a trailer:

Go on sites like worldstar and sites that get tons of traffic with a comments section

join the comments section, and have a link to

your game as a sig.. Hit up any vid you think is about to go viral...

thats what I would do.....

sites like worldstar tho, sites like reddit look out of signature ads and

will ban you because they are gay like that...

thats what I would do, if I aint tryin to share profits with a marketing team...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here's a trailer:

thats is dope, Id support it fo sho bruh!!!

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go on sites like worldstar and sites that get tons of traffic with a comments section

join the comments section, and have a link to

your game as a sig.. Hit up any vid you think is about to go viral...

thats what I would do.....

sites like worldstar tho, sites like reddit look out of signature ads and

will ban you because they are gay like that...

thats what I would do, if I aint tryin to share profits with a marketing team...
Didn't think Worldstar was still a thing, I'll check it out. I've made a few posts on reddit and created a sub for it. I've been getting comments and interest on the posts I've made, but nothing really on the sub I created. I feel it's probably because I haven't been linking back to the sub on the comments. Just asking genuine questions for feedback.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't think Worldstar was still a thing, I'll check it out. I've made a few posts on reddit and created a sub for it. I've been getting comments and interest on the posts I've made, but nothing really on the sub I created. I feel it's probably because I haven't been linking back to the sub on the comments. Just asking genuine questions for feedback.

In fact your sig HERE should have links to the game..

Congratulations and DONT STOP the hustle bruh!!!!

the key to success is to never give up bruh!!!

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey guys, so my game just entered the closed beta phase! If any of you guys are interested in testing and providing feedback, shoot me a message with your e-mail and what platform you'll be using (Android or iOS) so I can add you to the beta